[HUNT IDEA] AWARENESS RIBBONS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iKitty-_-TAP-_-YouSeductively, Jul 19, 2014.

1. So apparently my case was closed. Idk why byt i e-mailed support back and asked. Anybody have any clues as to why they would close it?

2. Got an e-mail back. Support can't do anything. She suggested I take it to forums. I sent them a ss of this very thread here the first time I e-mailed them. -_- I am in the FORUMS right?? Please tell me I'm not lost

3. avatar could be a person in chemo
    who is bald and really pale And she doesnt have any stats cause she's really weak
    so u need to win the premium one cause
    it is the healed one and it is healthy

4. Support

5. support me!?

6. SUPPORT!! :D

7. Thank you everybody for still supporting this!! Let's try to keep this thread active so the devs will see it

8. How do u make a forum wall me

9. I like the idea i support

10. Support, especially Autism Awareness one(s) :)

11. After it got to page 17 I stopped reading, everyone is supporting that's great! I'm definitely rooting for the Puzzle ribbon for my nephew

SUPPORT

The only thing that bothers me is making the avatars. People mentioned making bald avatars for cancer and etc. but some don't realize that when they have to change the way they look most people hate how they become, which is why I think the Avis should be made with hair like everyone else with the badge of the disease they overcame, also if they start gifting ribbons it can tell in the description a little summary of what the disease is and maybe ata could tell someone they know who had the disease or overcame it?

12. Good idea bro, support it.

13. Omg lovely I love that idea sooo much!!! That would be a great way to get the word out about each awareness (I'm not going to call them diseases because not all of them are). I love all the avi ideas but I don't think a cancer patient should have 0 stats beceause their very strong people, they may be sick but their still strong enough to fight for their lives.

14. I was also thinking about an avi idea myself. I'm not sure about the rest of the world but I do know that here in America their is a campaign where women wear red along with a red ribbon for heart awareness. So my idea based on this would be a woman in a red dress with a red ribbon pinned on her chest. I'm not sure about the stats yet but I just thought maybe that would be cool, :D

15. SUPPORT GIRLIE SUPPORT, I WOULD USE BB CODES BUT CBA YA GET ME? SUPPORT 

16. Support 

17. I support this thread because like yeah yah get me brahhhh 