[HUNT IDEA] AWARENESS RIBBONS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iKitty-_-TAP-_-YouSeductively, Jul 19, 2014.

1. I'm confused though. You asked ATA to part with their greed yet you want high stat avis and the only people who can get them are those that put 'real life money' into the game?

2. Their should be a middle ground. Maybe they can make special avatars that you can buy with money and they can take a percentage out of that to donate, and also have avatars that you earn by the drops

3. SUPPORT! I love the idea and if avatars are made, it should be with high strength because cancer survivors are some of the strongest people around.

4. I agree Mandi. They have gone through so much mentally and physically that a lot of people couldnt handle. Their true warriors.

5. I absolutely love this idea. Im not so much concerned about the rewards becuz collecting the ribbons and having them displayed in my showcase would be amazing. I completely support this idea to the fullest becuz alot of my family members have passed away from cancer, AIDS, heart conditions, etc. I would love to see ribbons for autism becuznot alot of people know the different types. This idea really hits my heart and I hope that ATA strongly considers it. Thank you Katie for this amazing idea. I love you to pieces. :'(

6. Support

7. Katie
    Amazing idea
    I really like the ribbons
    Especially the cancer pink one. Maybe you could do a red one for heart disease?
    Avi could be someone who has suffered from all an where's all the ribbons
    Please make it happen pimd!

8. YES please make this happen

9. The ribbon of autism isn't purple it's a puzzle

10. Thats what I meant. I was so excited about the idea I wasnt paying much attention when somebody else pointed it out.

11. Love the idea and another suggestion why not during the hunt, any drs notes or Ec bought during the period like a % of that goes towards research for one of the diseases?

12. Thays a great idea Theorin bc lets face it a lot of people buy ECs and especially DNs durring hunts

13. I was also thinking about how cool it would be if PIMD set up a way to donate money and have a choice of a few different organizations that we could choose from.

14. Omg, I love this so much!!

SUPPORT
    SUPPORT
    SUPPORT
    SUPPORT
    SUPPORT

15. Thank y'all so much!! Each one of the ribbons i mentioned hold a special place in my heart, so I mean it when i say i truely appreciate every post, every idea amd every support this thread gets :*

16. I really
    SUPPORT!!!!!!!!

17. I mean its so inspiring. I wish that everyone thought of an idea like this
    But I am not surprised Katie that you would be so considerate
    Thank you
    Please let this happen