[HUNT IDEA] AWARENESS RIBBONS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iKitty-_-TAP-_-YouSeductively, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Thank you guys soo much!!! And yes I'd love to hear all of your ideas! :D

2. This is cool. For like every party you do you could get a multi-colored ribbon and If you get enough you can have one whole multi-colored ribbon that has 'AWARENESS' spelt out across it

3. BUMP!!! ~Support all the way~

4. Good idea. I like it.

5. i love this idea! and i love the idea of somehow working a portion of money from cats/dn/ec purchased to cancer research. Awareness and money raised, win-win i think ツ

6. Aww thank you!! It's amazing how you can come to forums with a simple idead and it turns into all of this

7. How is this not a thing yet?!!

8. How is pimd not posting on this yet and not doing it!!!

9. I don't know. I've emailed them and they said they were sending it out through the community but haven't heard anything else. And that was a month ago :/

10. Support...

11. Yes, awareness ribbons, autism awareness, breast cancer awareness, etc. would be great. But needs to be an awareness hunt during each significant month. Also with this, i believe ata should collect names of people on the game, who have such things. I honestly am autistic, i have asbergers syndrome, which is a high performance autism (i had an IQ of 135 by the time i was 7). I dont have to try to be smart, i have no problem with school, i get good grades. And i have a bright future.

12. Thats awesome! Congrats on school!! Sadly that is the biggest misconception about autism. People who are autistic aren't dumb, they just have a different way of showing it and if you have a little patience you can see it. I lived beside a little girl that was autistic, I'm not sure what type but her mom said she was severely autistic. She was 7 or 8 and could do my brother's 8th grade math, she would just write down the answer. So anytime anybody see's someone who is a little different don't judge, they could be an amazing person if you give them the chance :D

13. SHES RIGHT FULL SUPPORT!!!!!