[HUNT IDEA] AWARENESS RIBBONS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iKitty-_-TAP-_-YouSeductively, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Support, This Is A Great Idea

2. Don't forget purple for Lupus and some Cancers and domestic violence! I'm a lupus warrior so that would sit home with me.

3. I 100% support this!! Have had a lot of people close to be die from cancer or have autism

4. MOAR SUPPORT

5. I'm so excited to think that this might actually happen! It's all thanks to y'all for all your amazing support, ideas and help! From the bottom of my heart thank y'all!! :*

6. Great Idea

7. Support 

8. Yes!!!! Lol and the "autism speaks" PUZZLE piece ribbon ;-) fabulous idea!!!

9. Thank you Jynarin :) I used to know a little girl that was Autistic and I remember so many people would just stare or make rude comments because she "acted out" and I feel that if people understood more about it then hopefully they wouldnt judge them over something that makes them so unique and so special

10.  I love the idea..that would be awesome if we do have this hunt..

11. Support ?✔️

12. SUPPORT
    Its an awesome idea..and i love it..please make this hunt happen..

13. Thank you everybody so much for all of your suppprt! I'm still waiting to hear back from PIMD but as soon as I do I'll post againツ

14. This is a good idea! CAN WE PLEASE DO IT, ATA?!

15. Such a great Idea and nothing's happening. Please support more so stay will take notice!!

16. This needs to happen is awesome