[HUNT IDEA] AWARENESS RIBBONS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iKitty-_-TAP-_-YouSeductively, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Support! Purple is also crohns awareness! I love the idea! I pushed for the purple name for that reason alone! So alot will push for the cause ata! Lets make it happen!

2. I didnt know that about the purple ribbon. Thats awesome! I'm loving all the ideas guys!!

3. As much as I dislike hunts, I in my right conscious support this. I have just had an Uncle pass from cancer, I have friends who fought cancer, who is autistic, I had a friend who lost her son to, mitochondrial disease (green ribbon). It would be wrong of me to not support this idea.

4. 1 More Page left!!!

5. Support

6. Since there are so many kids playing this game. This could be a good thing for them to learn cancer awareness is something all ages should know about.

I SUPPORT

7. Thats so true! Also if y'all wanna learn more about the ribbons, colors and what they represent you can look it up on Wikipedia, theirs a lot of information there

8. 

9. still supporting

10. YAY 22 PAGES GO KATIE ⓢⓤⓟⓟⓞⓡⓣ SUPPORT

11. I just sent support an email about this. Now to play the waiting game untill they can look at it lol

12. This is a good idea. Support

13. Good news guys!! Support emailed me back and they like the idea, theor going to send it through the community for peoples oppinions!!

14. Smart thread.... I support

15. Support support support

16. I like the idea

17. Please make this one