Hunt Idea 

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Cannabearz, May 23, 2019.

1. It's the kid in me. But I'm aslo Disney/Pixar kid but here are two hunt ideas

TOY STORY ? Call it Lost toys

Land before Time (was that even Disney)

Or any kid /family moive from late 70s to late 1999 early 2000s

2. I wouldn’t be against it but Disney likes to hulk smash anything that makes money off their products so probs would be difficult

3. Can we please have a pride Hunt this June??️‍

4. I just wanna say that my idea was kinda made happen with this story toys ????

5. My friend wants another Pokémon Hunt now that there is furniture

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. I’m not sure that they’d do it again, but this would likely have lots of supporters!

Maddi_Matsu and Agent_Cici like this.
  7. They did pride avis this month

8. They did Prismyland, though not very well. So I don’t think Disney is off the table

9. What about something that's the sims themed? 👀 that would be nice too

--Pumpy_Umpy_Umpkin-- likes this.
  10. A Disney hunt would seem cool, lots of knock off characters but they could probably pass it off. Misc could be Disney characters, an rs gift could be Minnie and Mickey. Lots of cool possibilities.

--Pumpy_Umpy_Umpkin-- likes this.
  11. I feel like your idea is solid. But since Disney is such a big organization, I wonder if they’d run into copyright issues?

12. Oh! Maybe a harvest festival hunt? Like the harvest festivals in Sarawak/Sabah (Malaysia if you didn't know)

13. That’s a neat idea. Any ideas on avatars or miscellaneous items?

14. https://pin.it/bgyrxbyouxujaa
    Something like this for the avis maybe or we could modernize the traditional outfits.Or make a pair of the avis like this and a pair that has a modern twist to their outfit.We could have hornbill pillows perhaps as the miscs or some traditional food or drinks.We could use the must have for every harvest festival drink,which is the tuak aka rice wine, as the item that needs to be collected.Some traditional instruments perhaps or some rrrreeeaallly old coins

#14 _georgie_, Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    Day likes this.
  15. I already have a thread post for this called Hunt Suggestions ♡ 😬

16. Wow, honestly love the concept! I can tell you put a lot of thought into it 🥰

17. Not really😂 I just panicked when you asked about those things so I had to power up my creativity and just did some hardcore brainstorming😂😂 I was like "oh shiitake! I didn't think about that"😂😂

18. Well Marvel is owned by Disney and that didn’t stop them from the Avengers hunt...