Hunt for August 17 independence of the Republic of Indonesia ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Yelana, Jul 10, 2019.

1. August 17 independence of the Republic of Indonesia ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ

August 17 is the 74th independence day of the Republic of Indonesia. Please support this so that ATA makes hunt about the 74th day of independence of the Republic of Indonesia on August 17th.

renamed9817, Rizky and Terryterry like this.
  2. An Indonesian hunt would be cool.

FreaKally, Rizky and KingOfTears like this.
  3. I think it's a good idea. Cause technically Indonesia has a variety of things in all aspects, like its ethnicity, culture and even language. In fact, there are at least 300 ethnic groups in Indonesia with its own unique cultures. Imagine how many references you can get from every culture's traditional clothings and its cultural objects.

Even though Indonesia is still a developing country which means there are less cities and modernity/modern things (idk what's the word), there are a lot of original traditions in it for the world to know (by world I meant PIMD).

But still, this is just a suggestion. I'm just describing how wonderful Indonesia is to be featured in a PIMD hunt especially on its independence day. PIMD players from Indonesia would be very thankful.

And I'm just here to convince anyone who's reading this(?) Thank you for wasting your time and for appreciating what I've written here. ๐Ÿ’•

FreaKally, Meanie, CIefairy and 3 others like this.
  4. Yeay support ๐Ÿฅ

Rizky likes this.
  5. Support tbh. Nasi Padang ftw ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ’•

-Noob-With-Boobs-, Buwbuw and Rizky like this.
  6. Sure. Support

Rizky likes this.
  7. Indonesia has a ton of great traditions ATA could showcase in a hunt. Support.

Rizky likes this.
  8. Support and if any Indonesian needs help about the game, please kindly chat me. Thank you and enjoy playing โค๏ธ

9. Support ๐Ÿ’œ it would be cool

10. Support

11. No, 15th is Independence day of India and I want a hunt based on India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

12. Weโ€™re not the only country in the world and there were already hunts based on Indian culture. Let them have one for themselves.

CIefairy likes this.
  13. Why not, support

14. support!

15. Support โ™ก

16. support ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ