[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But I'm join B2B CC club to complete it

2. But I join B2B CC club to complete it

3. Oh, it IS possible to be in a non-cc club which doesn't spend any money on ecs (relying solely on drops from parties), doesn't bring in any merc to complete parties and still be able to achieve 5k in the hunt. Maybe you just need to search harder to find such a club.

4. ^ Purple Rain got so much CC and PPa.. You guys keep all the Cat and Kini and use all of it for hunt?

5. So when do we get the avatars?

6. Ata said rewards will be distributed within 48 hours :)

7. I say this hunt was harder than the others because I partied as I do during every other hunt and I am usually way ahead on getting the premium avatars, this time at the time of the original deadline I barely made it and only did because I was up half the night before trying to make it. If this hunt was easy for you, you were getting different drop rates than the rest of us.

8. Pimd , Gave me technical issue at the last 3hrs of getting the hunt , still don't think this hunt wasn't fair ,, this has been the worse hunt ever !.

9. The awards are out!!

10. Rewards are currently being distributed, we'll post again once distribution is complete. :)

11. Thanks for the dn :)

12. dear ata. Iam not a MALE. Iam sick and tired of warring with male ava.
    Again?! Again you give girl with bad str????

13. Ard pond now your pissing everybody off not only did you make this hunt near impossible but ontop of this you gave us a shitty avi with no misc bonus smfh this game officially sucks now

14. Thanks for the Ec :)

15. Dear ata please make next male avatars str heavy.

16. Why don't you launch new types of wars ??????

17. Why don't you launch new types of wars ??????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.