[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm soooo tired of raven everywhere I'm am she comments on what I say

2. She as a lil crush on you princess ?

3. I think you're a tad paranoid, do you see me on your wall or commenting on all the threads you post in??

4. Ummmm, it's a public forum ? she can post as she pleases.

5. Hes just upset because I suggested he be's patient lol. Don't take my posts so personally.

6. Im so tired of seeing mouthy cc noobs running their mouth with their under 500 fight losses like prince

7. Yea be patient you whiny party bitch

8. Cc noob? I've been playing way before cc came

9. Sorry is party fairy a better term to describe you?

10. JUST curious, did anyone actually get the 7500 cubes ? may i know my rank. Coz i dint get 75oo.

11. Yes, I saw a few with 7500

12. Yeah... Waiting for le prize

13. Yeah the hunt ended at noon. Where's my doctor's note? Geez, they even had an extra 24hrs to prepare for giving out the awards. I earned it now give it up. Hurry up so I can go use it on a cc party when I'm not supposed to. Geez these slow pokes are unreal. I think another post complaining about how long it takes to receive awards should be created. Actually let's make 10 different ones. All different titles for the same meaning. Yeah!!

14. No top 200 for this hunt.  ty ata

15. I don't think those who get 7500 more than 200 players anyway..

16. Shina some people have 8-9k

17. iSami get like 11k

18. i like how people are still saying the hunt was "hard" or that we asked for this by complaining about easy hunts. This hunt was not hard, it just required you to spend money, which is bullshit.

I'm curious, how many got to even 5k without being in a cc club, buying ec/dn, or having members drop at their hc repeatedly? Anyone?

19. I doubt anyone got to 5k without spending. To me its not a money issue but more a time issue. It was such a short hunt and drops were low, money is easy enough but finding time to be that active was hard lol

20. ^ It's me! I'm seriously serious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.