[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel sorry for those had technical issues , so did I last hour or so , pimd crashed like mad , I wasn't allowed to dn , so I had to wait for regen time to finish ,, any way i could get my extra 33 cubes , if that didn't happen I would have had 5k Avis :(
    Part from that thank ata and pimd sorting the issue out

2. But also still getting the error message though :/

3. They already extended it by 24hrs.. If you just barely reached 5k you wouldn't have reached 5k before the extension anyways

4. I know they extended it , even so these technical issues kept carrying on with the game , my pimd kept crashing , purchasing store kept crashing also , and I could dn or anything , kept logging me in an out of pimd, so basically it was unfair hunt.

5. I couldn't dn*

6. When do we get out items?

7. Within 48 hours :)

8. Items suck anyways ata sucks at creating avatars and these hunts suck! Have a good day!

9. ?Seriously? Within 48 hours??

10. Yes, that's what ata said :)

11. Pfft I want my avatars now

12. I do too ^_^

13. So impatient, its 48hours not weeks lol

14. I can wait ?

15. Just saying.. It's always a 48 hr max wait time. Nothing is different so stop being impatient.. They will come eventually

16. I WANT MY MONEY BACK??I BOUGH DNS TO DO A FAST CC ... AND I GOT THEM 25 minutes after de hunt ended !!!! THAT IS BS MY GOAL WAS 10k NOW I WANT MU MONEY BACk!!!!

17. Why does anyone need 10,000?

18. More then likely you will get avatar in like 18hrs just relax ?Most hunts we get avatars within 24hrs?

19. the avatars will be distributed tommorow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.