[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I get that people have life's but if your still willing to buy an Avi you still could of bought a cat went to a b2b and hit the parties when you can

2. Hit the parties when u can lmao , once party starts u had to hit from beginning to end to get drop rate if not then u don't get much drops , this hunt was sh!t end of story !!!

3. Should never had to buy stupid cats just to Get a avatar. Work ur butt off in reg parties still get nothing cause u can't afford cats. Ugh hate the stupid hunt and this is how All hunts gonna be why bother even playing anymore. There is no point wasting days in a stupid hunt for nothing. The drop rate on reg parties is still way to low no way anyone doing b2b easy parties or even some pros if u can getting this hunt done. Sick of missing sleep to get what a stupid dn. No where near the reg avatars. Done with this greedy game. It's a free app for God's sake not every one is rich.

4. No one is making you people do the hunts you can just do normal parties and forget about actually hunting

5. I agree with gamer girl. Ata doesn't care about loyal long term players. It won't be long before this game dies.

6. I bought a cat and went to a b2b at club. That doesn't guarantee you'll get the full 5k. Plus ata would make tons of cash off these Avis since they're awesome. So it's entirely up to them rather or not that sell them.

7. I agree too. I bought a cat and spent the hunt in a cc club. Not everyone can afford to buy a cat though. This hunt should've been easier without the need of having to purchase anything.

8. See another person who bought a cat, still didn't complete the 5k. Buying a cat and going to a b2b cat cafe club doesn't even guarantee the 5k unless you stay up 24/7 hitting parties.

9. Anya is right, i got in a cc club and only just managed to score 2.5k cubes (3k now since unplanned extension). I have been very active in a lot of parties yet i still couldn't get 5k so cats or no cats. It was a very hard hunt. But If i didn't go in a cc club i wouldn't have been able to get 2.5k, since cc gives 4x more (/-.

10. Extend again please

11. ? This is a free app. Some people love to play it * ahem* because it is a free game.
    With this new direction where I need to use real money to get stuff of good quality. That is just plain hurtful.

12. ??Its a free app but they need money to keep the game running?To much crying would you be happy if there was no more hunt and ata didnt care about pimd like some games??Be happy for all they do for us?At the end of they day the hunt is for free items?

13. You have to have high stats AND buy items to reach 5k. I foresee most hunts using this format in the future as well.

14. If you're buying cats, you're already getting all of the extra money. Why is it that you're also the ONLY ones able to get the good items from hunts? This is a money grab from ata. Expect more of this in the future. This is no longer a free app.

15. Also, if they sold the avis for 55x2 ec and 40x2 ec, it would still be a good deal for cat buyers since you get 4 avis but allow others to get the avi they want.

16. If u start a cat cafe before 12 PDt will u still get the drops if u complete it at 2 PdT

17. I support the person who wants to end it :lol:

18. Less than 2 hours remain for the 80's hunt.
    Roobix Cubes will stop dropping at Noon PDT.
    Be sure to finish your parties BEFORE then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.