[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ?if you wanna come at me post with your main not and alt??

2. 

3. Ata extended the hunt be happy you ungrateful bags of goo

4. They wouldn't have done it, if it weren't for the philipene issue

5. So ivy you gonna let me in to your cat cafe to help me out? ?

6. Thanks to philipines…

my place should have theirs messed up…

Ata… would there be 24 hours if my place messed up?

7. can u make rainbow ava achievable with 1K rubix? lots will be thankful =) =)

8. Tiers were stated and they will not be changed ^

9. Yeah i love how selfish most people are yeah they extended it but u all would be sayin the same if it was other way round its not called cryin its called voicin ur oppinion

10. ^ u are right.

11. I really really REALLY want to get that premium avatar! I love Jems and shes my fave when I was a kid  I even bought cat and DNs for it, but yeah, Im still eons short from getting it. jeez,might as well bought the ava from ec store, which Id gladly spend for. yeah Im ranting now.

12. Can you just stick to something for once? It's either always an extension or increase in drop can you for once actually make a hunt meant to be hard where few will get the prize? If not just make the avis a super rare drop and stop doing hunts.

13. It isn't their fault. There are problems with the servers in the Philipenes which is out of their control so they are trying to be fair to them and give more time for the hunt because they aren't really able to play constantly atm

14. When are we getting the avis?

15. Just want to say thank you for listening to us. Also for making the drops to be more droppable.

16. ⇧ Umm they nvr increased drops

17. Ghost if it wasn't for the problems in the Philippines, the hunt would be over. ATA don't give a shit about our requests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.