[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fail! too big.

2. Hayley it has its advantages but when it comes to milking a party it's not. You have 60-90 ppl in on a cat we have 20-30. You can probably do pros we cant. Checks and balances my dear.

3. Wheres the Male avatar Pimd? when Will you show us the Male avatars?
    [​IMG]

4. Wow for once the premium avatars won't be in the store ?

5. So the advantage is we can complete a pro that doesn't drop nearly as many cubes in way longer time, yeah, quite the advantage.

6. Hope male ava sucks like hell :p

7. Hope the cubes will be giftable even just for 1hr.

8. Hope i don't fall for the male ava :evil:

9. I normally don't complain about hunts but this is ridiculous pimd. I thought you were putting an end to the LBH people? The only way to finish this hunt is to LBH or not sleeping. ?

10. Where is guy Avatar? ??

11. Hun, If you think being successful equates to being in a full, VIP club, you are part of what's wrong with Pimd 

12. Has the hunt been extended a day. I've heard it has but ain't seen it anywhere

13. Hunt's extended for another 24 hours since there's a connectivity issue affecting a certain area in the Philippines.

14. I think playing the game for 3 years and being a strong player in a strong club should be considered "successful" working to be strong, working to get your club stronger shouldn't hurt you, it should help you.

15. Where is Guy Avatar ?️????

16. I bet they announce it in either 2 hours, or at the end of the hunt tomorrow

17. I'm finished buying cats. The drop level on this promo was pathetically low. I played constantly, bought n used cats n couldn't get 2 the 5000 level despite all of my effort n patronage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.