[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stop prolonging the pain = this hunt. ATA greed at its best. This game has become a joke. ATA is milking players to the max

2. Good milk needs time thats why ata is taking time to milk us!^good one buddy!

3. To much complaining?I have 4k cubed from partying at my hc which is not a b2b cc club and doing beta wars?Its not that hard when i think about it?and you b2b cc people please stop you guys can all get 5k easy?

4. Try doing beta wars of you don't live in NA time zone. Anyone who needs to sleep or work will struggle

5. your hc isn't btb cc club but u did hsve btb cc and ppa during most time of the event…

Not all clubs had btb cc or ppa almost all time like yours during the event… such clubmates can't make 5k easily…

its easier for you to say cause you sat in your club that literally did lots of cc and ppa and you got ur 5k with ease!

6. Bread- you're tough hahahaha 

7. damn... Almost impossible to hit 5000s.. Not to say 7500! 

8. ??Bread you complain to much and we did more parties not just cat cafe and pp yes we did a lot of them but we also did lots of other parties get it right and stop the crying they gave us and extra 24hrs to hunt?

9. but you did lots of ppas and cc yes? yes.

Compared to a club that does cc ones a week or day … i guess yours was more.

My point is! stop being dumb and realise that you making the 4k or 5k doesn't make the hunt easy or easier to get 5k!

do i make sense? yes! i do.

10. I even can see a club that's not B2B Club but only do PP(a) and CC during hunt....

11. Yes ^ some clubs did that

12. Thank PLDT lol

13. Ug only way you can get that 2.5K-5K cubes if if your really strong, rigged in the favor of those who are strong. Also to get that much you have to spend real money, buy a hypno cat, and hit b2b cat café :( aka i'm not gonna get an avatar. I'll be lucky to even get 500, which i probs wont get.

14. Stop whining. If u cant afford it then stop complaining.

It is obvious that this hunt is intended for the lucky few who can purchase cats/bikini and the player who get drops.

15. Nevermind i wont get 500, i only have 250 atm :( so i wont get anything from event.

16. Zach the least they can do is "rig a hunt" for us when you noobs got a week of half priced upgrades.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.