[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You don't need swearing to be honest :roll:

just be yourself… afterall its the net… no one sees you… no one knows you…

just be truthful.

2. Just admit and welcome to the place that fits you :roll:

No lifes candy land :lol:

3. I think we are all just a little upset

4. for all those on very few pages who said they liked the even , well aftee seeing the drops and such do u still like it ?

5. To all who have said this hunt is a challenge... nope.

It's not a challenge, pimd just wanted us to buy cats and dn. On my main, I bought a cat and 10 dn and just barely broke 5k an hour ago. But on this account, I didn't. And I won't even make it to 2k.

We didn't "earn" these cubes in a challenging hunt. We bought them. period. Whether it was by buying cats ourselves or just being in a club where members provided, we bought this hunt. It was less of a hunt, and more of an ata fundraiser. Meh.

6. Extend this please until the weekend please ATA

7. Need one more day..am still 2k short 

8. UPDATE - Aug 11th

Unfortunately the connectivity issues being experienced by some players in the Philippines are still ongoing.
    While there does not appear to be an issue with our game's servers or systems, there does seem to be an issue with the Philippine Long Distance Telephone service. For those using PLDT for their cellular data, we would recommend switching to wifi and trying to connect to the game through a different Internet Service Provider.

To help offset these issues, we will be extending the "Back to the 80's" hunt, by 24 hours.

9. THANK YOU SO MUCH, I CAN GO TO SLEEP NOW, IT'S 4AM.

10. THNX BBYCAKES

11. Yay 
    Thanks pimd! 

12. YAY! Thank you PIMD and PLDT.. 

13. Wtf............ Don't extend it

14. Thanks PIMD love you 

15. Dnt extend Hunt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.