[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killians, I'm sure you'd be the only one deleting the app over one hunt right now ????

2. @pimd extend hunt. 90% of ppl wont make 5k let alone 7500.

3. I support increasing the drop rates or extending the hunt.... I've been partying and I'm not anywhere near the 5k.

4. Yes hunt drops are harsh but looks like the not gonna budge

5. Pimd please look at your statistics, and you'll most likely see many struggling to reach 2.5k and only a handful of 5-7.5k roobix cube people :|

6. These look so amazing 

7. I think the hunt is perfectly fine :roll:

8. Aint even close and I have been partying :( I really wanted an avatar but it impossible!!

9. maybe they will drop how many cubes we need to complete hunt if they see that most dont have it?

10. This hunt is pure ass

11. I love this hunt -Μοusγ

12. @Pimd

PLEASE don't stay quiet. Please don't shut us out. Please share a few words, it can be ANYTHING. Especially if its the male avatar preview

13. Is it just me or being in a b2b party club not even working I only have 500 and they want me to get 7500. So much for this hunt

14. @pimd Please extend hunt or increase drops for the last day. So few have even 5k.

15. This hunt has been ridiculous only hunt I haven't liked. Please make this more fair

16. :roll: I like this hunt

17. Love the hunt actually a challenge I want to see the male avi now xD

18. Lol mousy. You like this hunt because you completed it already. 

19. And so did you empress :mrgreen:

20. This hunt was b.s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.