[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i think if ATA have a account in pimd.. people will farm ATA.. haha

2. The hunt wasn't really to fast it did how ever mainly require you to in one of those bring your cat here clubs or to purchase DNS

3. peeta i love your idea, hunts are getting harder, and the rewards have gone extremely down hill, we dont get good stat bonus items, we get one dn instead of three, we dont get hypno cats, its just garbage, and really?? eth is one ec gonna buy us? A freaking speaker lol i get 5 speakers free everyday, and rarely use them. Ata would make a lot more money if they had a weekend dicount on cats, id stock up on them,

4. Lol nick i said that earlier, if ata had an account id farm the hell out of it

5. Wooooo!!!!! I hit my milestone of 500 cubes!!!! Fuck this hunt now I don't care about it anymore

6. Ik dj :'( i feel terrible he left :'(

7. i work, and have a real life, im busy alit during the day, abd ive stayed up 3 nights in a row partying my ass off, litterally had 4 hours of sleep until this morning i fell asleep drinking my coffee at the table, lol my kids woke me ul at 9:30 am when i was suppose to be to work at 8,

8. We cant please everybody. You have your opinions, I have mine.
    What I am just stating is that there's much more things to complain and whine for real than into this game.
    Idc about the disrespect thingy, its a different issue :)
    Get a Life is not a childish thing I believe :)
    Its not for me. Its for everyone it hits. :)

9. I wud understand if they made the hunt harder coz of the pretty avas as awards. So only a few get to have. What I don't really agree on is that chances of completion is based on whether u can afford cat cafe or not. X4 drops on cat cafe is rudiculous.. while regular parties drop so so few.
    And those who say they stayed at hc and still got target at hc.. so u were still spending on cat , just the same story.

10. I think what piMDie sweetie wants to tell us is that…

✔This game is for people with plenty of free time to spare or could manage.

I don't think they will be happy knowing their game made you lose your job or school or sleep or something important in real life.

The want us to have fun with the game without it affecting our real. Thats why even the spenders should be really rich in real so it doesnt affect their real life.

Should you spend or lose sleep or something important in real life… its none of their business… they never told you to do that.

11. Where pimd community ? <_<

12. agreed with Bread- :)

13. Kismet, I respectfully said paying customers have a right to their opinion. You responded by saying they don't, calling me a kid several times, and telling me to get a life. That's not respectful at all. If you practice some respect, i'll stop farming you.

14. Lol, kismet.. I think u missed the sarcasm in what Bread said.. 

And ur ryt, u got ur opinions, we got our opinions..
    Then why are u tellingus to shut up?

15. lol i.didnt lose my job i was just really late lmao

16. Okay. first of all you call me an idiot and moron on my wall. Are you practicing your so called respect? :)
    Second, where did I say that your so called " I don't"?
    Third. If you're right why are you farming me? Cause you already flamed up? :) Grow up and get a life :)

17. Sarcasm or not. I choose to look at the positive way. :)
    If it hurts you, you can just ignore it. :)

18. After you call a grown man a kid several times, they tend to lose their cool. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even you... in a respectful manner. But not only were you disrespectful to me, but anyone who made a negative comment by calling them kids, telling them to get a **** life, and to shut up. Don't know what the censored word was.

19. If it hurts you, u cud have ignored us too... but u didn't, ryt?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.