[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its like having an argument, then the others called back up for fist fight.
    That kind of attitude persists on age 11-19.
    Hope I answered your question :)

2. Only because you're too small to farm myself. You are the one disrespecting people in forums. You deserve farmed.

3. DROP a CAT..for me..

ill elaborate it for you :lol:

4. I only said the truth. If you see that as disrespectful then maybe it hit you so hard. :)
    In the first place, paying a game doesnt grant you respect. :)
    Im done here. Goodluck on your real life kid.

5. Calling everyone with a negative opinion on this thread kids, telling them to shut up and get a life is disrespectful, not telling the truth. If players weren't entitled to opinions, there would be no option to comment here.

6. I'm just curious it says we can win gnarly items...what would that be or is it just the vhs

7. Is there a chance for the avatars to drop during war this week

8. i want some. . .

POPCORN... :geek:

9. Just shut up and move on :)
    Im out of here. I choose not to answer your next invalid argument. :)
    again I wish you goodluck kid ;)

10. Lastly, I dont see saying "Get a Life" is a disrespectful one. Some times you just really need that :)
    Okay I'll shut up now. haha

11. Sister ata… bro can't you give sleeping beauty some free cubes? :cry:

12. Male avis

13. Please extend the hunt. I really want the avi but not enough time 

14. Extent the hunt or increase drop rate please...??

15. As stated before, if ATA didn't want us to comment they would remove the option to post on this thread. Any good business has to learn to listen to their customers whether it be positive or negative reviews. Telling players to simply "get a life" because they are unsatisfied with aspects of the game is childish.

16. Agreed Raven 

17. So ppl who have lives luck out once again, because we dont have time to sit on pimd all day or the money to buy cats, the targets were wayy to high and not enough time, from me i always win both sets of avi's this time im not even gonna get one set, whats that tell ya? pathetic, ata are u trying to make more money or push ppl to quit??

18. this hunt to fast..

19. Well Angel the top tutor VIP left and he gave ATA a fat check so I think they want us to quit 

20. What do you mean DJ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.