[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1.  Eh, I usually buy the avis that I didn't get in hunts from the store, but I'm not even going to try to get these avis. I don't like them. Lol, so good luck with these decisions ATA.  Watch when people start to rebel against your bad decisions.

2. I want the JEM one!

3. this is the first that really sucks...
    coz its all about b2b cat cafe..

CONGRATZZZ to those who can afford to buy cat n join b2b cc..

im on a b2b ppa..
    but already late.to reach my 2500..

4. Lol no one gonna make it if they not in a b2b cc clubs well, im in one and still not getting nothing! Good luck everyone  :)

5. Drop rates terrible. Even in b2b cc most people wont make it?

6. PIMD is not a wish-granting factory so stop whining and complaining kids. Just play the game if you have free time and get a fucking life. After all what ever we do or ATA do, we cannot please everybody. Just shut up and move on.

7. Lol just because you tell everyone to stop complaining and to shut up won't make them do those things, stop complaining about complainers. 

8. Dont have to be in a b2b i havent left my hc and i have 3.2k?But still need a increase for the lil people?

9. can u make the hunt a little bit longer

10. Actually a day and a half

11. 

12. Very disappointed in this hunt. I'm pissed because I like the Avis an really wanted to win them but drops are so low it's hard to win. Please do better

13. Im not making them stop. Im just looking at the side on how funny and immature they are. Okay im done, you can cry now.

14.  someone farm this arrogant idiot.

15. People that pay to keep this game going have every right to voice their opinions, whether you agree with them or not.

16. Goodluck on your real life kid. That kind of attitude doesnt do any good in the game calles life :)
    and asking others to farm me just shows your real age kiddo :)

17. Im not taking sides here, but um?How does farming have to do with age at all? Just wondering. Anyone elaborate on that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.