[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't wait to see what the male avis will be.. Thundercats Lion-O ????? 

2. Il never get that many?!?!

3. Jem and the Holorams Lol I used to watch it

4. The Boys could be He-man or pop eye

5. Wait for it.......
    [​IMG]

Its RAINBOW BRITE

6. So basically u need to be in a cat cafe club from when hunt started to make it nice glad to know who ata cater for 

Was honestly thinking you would increase drops but oh well 

7. Even b2b cat with no sleep can't do it

8. I want the basic avi :eek:

9. Time to work on premium 2500 more to go!

10. I wonder if I can even get the basic avatars. Im at 890 sfill  And there's 3 days left!

11. Drops need to be increased. Its unfair to have such little drops for regular parties since everyone can't buy cats or get in a cat club.

12.  drops decreased even more ?? Why ata? 

13. They said… drops will stay the same. I really wanted the avatars.

14. Maybe alot of players has made 5k or nearer to 5k by now so ata will not increase the drops to make it fair to such people.

15. I prefer the old zombie hunts too. This is baloney.

16. I would actually buy these avis... It would be the first purchase I would make from ata. Shame they won't take my money when I'm actually willing to give it.

17. Such little time to get so much cubes. Need to extend the hunt. It's unfair that we have such little time to gather so many cubes. Extend it please.!

18. if you have that much to buy an avatar…

why not get a cat and join a btb cc club… either way you will get the avatar and oh… lots of cash.

19. Seems like ATA wants us to buy cats.

20. To late and the club in in does lots of cc and ppa. More those than regular parties. A lot of people, those of us with jobs and lives, can't sit in a b2b cc club 24/7 for avis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.