[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @pimd_admin had say that they also do play, maybe a member in B2B CC club right now.

2. Rate your game 5 stars? I'm giving you 1 star for not making this hunt remotely possible, you greedy developers. 

3. :roll: Loving the Premium avi.

4. I don't use DN's

5. I have not paid a dime but i have over 2.5k cubes it made to be a challange not just give it away

6. I know Peeta and its frustrating. Loyal customers who have played for years and given PimD their business are being forgotten about.

While some of us don't spend tens of thousands we have been loyal to the game and spent some money, if you want us to take our cash and time else where then you're going the right about it PimD.

7. Dmint you are in a back to back cc club but havent spent a dime? How??

8. @pimd.
    Are the cubic going to drop in the upcoming bwar/individual war ?

9. i like the avatars,awesome

10. there's no way to finish this hunt without B2B CC!

11. If ppl say it's so hard to reach 7500, can ata gives a stat bonus to those who can reach lvl 5 achievement? It's no point to continue collecting once reach 5000... Who cares to check if ur achievement is lvl 5 or not in ur showcase?

12. Hmmm... The avis look good but...drop rate...impossible to reach 5000 without b2b cc
    -_- dammit

13. It's IMPOSSIBRUUUUU

14. I'm sure you'd get plenty of 5 stars once you compromise something Pimd, even if its just a Saturday drop increase special, or an extension, its still something :D

15. Boring this hunt is

16. Once again ata sucked up. All girl avis. Why would a straight guy waste time on this hunt. Most of ppl on this game dont even know the refrence. Come Pimd . Stop being lazy.

17. Will it be possible to hit 7,500!

18. There's obviously Male and female avis if you read, just that the female was unveiled first, I can see why since last hunt the premium male was shown first. We might see the male tomorrow or Sunday ?

19. Hunting for 5000 roobix cubes seems quite impossible. Drop more roobix cubes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.