[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5000 is where the gold is at! 7500 is just another level of an achievement that we wont pay much attention to :eek:

2. listen to Tom, if these have a high strength % I'll definitely buy

3. Id buy them too, maybe re consider selling them

4. Request a little extension through feedback everyone ?

5. This hunt is a waste of time.  I wanna try but what's the point. Basically. If your in a cat club go for it. If your not. Then you'll barley even get a thousand if that. Just my opinion anyways.

6. PIMD we'll all overlook and forget you said they wouldn't be for sale ;)

7. Lol, i don't even have 200 cubes

8. Max. of 400cubes/day on regular clubs. :/

9. I want that premium avi so much lol

10. Please ATA extend the hunt if possible :-(…i hv never said but this hunt was a tough one :-(…pleassssssse ATA…
    And i just love those AVs :) … thank u soooo much :) i want my friends to get it too…pls extend if possible.

11. Woah, I really want that premium avi now  Sadly, I wasn't really going to do this hunt, so I probably have like 600 cubes lol.

12. Hunt is totally biast based on if you pay or not. But now ata bluntly admitted they don't care bout the majority so only thing we can do is negative feedback nd low ratings mess with they income then they'll become more open

13. Its not even about money, many in back to back cc clubs won't complete this, its about activity. Not many can be on pimd enough to party all the time, cc clubs dont allow unloads or dn so you need to be on most of the day to compete.

14. Good idea about ratings...especially since I know we are struggling with hunt and we've done almost all pizza pop and cat. Feel like the drop rate is ripping ppl off.

15. If VIPs clubs can't achieve level 4 then how the heck is other clubs going to!? Increase drop rate

16. I think the dev's need to start playing PimD so they can see how things work and actually understand why customers are unhappy and leaving to play other games.

17. Not many people will have the prizes unfortunately raven, a very good avatar too :|

18. Fuck you greedy bastards!

19. No raven one my friends have 3,000 cuz he bought cats nd dns b2b so it's obviously biased nd if the avi stats suck then it just proves the point only way to do anything is mess with there income then that will smack some sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.