[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nah 50 hits is 200

2. People also have lives you know ATA . -,- . People here are above 18 . People with jobs , works, assignments . :V

3. How the hell we get 5000 7500 drop rate is 30-40 damn u ata

4. Wish fa drop cube too hunt will b easy n we have chance to do cc too but other parties we don't have any chance to get cat n do cc but to buy cat
    U greedy ******
    M complaining so much
    ?

5. When you get 1 cube from a party....

6. Just if it say it was VHS, not cube.. .

7. I have no chance of getting anything from this hunt!!!! T____T..!

8. Big kcs do more damage.. plus, they worked hard to fet

9. Big kcs players do more damage in party. plus, they worked hard to get their stats (except if all came from cat cafe) . So they getting more cubes is just fair, I think. Just saying.

10. Hate this hunt drop rates suck

11. Look Ata I know you want us to pay to play this game but you have to realize not every one can afford this. Cat cafe and the bikini parties has made hunts totally unfair to those whom can't run back 2back cat and bikini parties. You ask us to get these totals for the rewards with 8-30 drops from parties. Smh I have been partying since this started I only have 138cubes. Now why can't you do something about this. I mean really I may not even get to 500 cubes that isn't fair. I'm partying 24/7 and working hard just because I don't have a cat or bikini to do the hunt easily. I wish you would just remember that everyone isn't rich. Not everyone has credit cards to feed your game. Not everyone has access to Google play cards(they don't sale here anymore) or even have an iPad,or iPhone for iTunes. Please change drop rates or I would not even make level one.... 

12. @-Gamer-Girl-For-Life I totally agree

13. @ -Gamer-Girl-4-life:- Agreed And support!! :*)

14. I love tpu gamer girl total are

15. people are still whining?! Smh
    As I said a few pages back, ATA are a business, their ultimate goal is to make a profit. Therefore everything they do is aimed towards gaining revenue which is why events like this always benefit the paying players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.