[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^Ash is right!

2. Pls the drops from parties are low

3. They will probably increase the drops like every other time. What's up with so many people complaining about hunts? If it's annoying to you then skip one like I did with the prom one. I am curious to see what the avatars look like, when are you dropping a preview pimd?

4. This is too hard for those people who cant have cat and ppa parties

Even cats cant handle the stress of this low drop

5. It drops more on pp than cc.

6. If anyone wants 7500 cubes and are getting 4 per party... You'll have to do 1875 parties within 6 days. So ~312 parties per day, good luck!

7. Full participation in a b2b cc club , hit pattern ...to get 8 roobix cubes?

8. Do back to back pp!!

it gives more.

9. Bivzed you hit that party 5 times.. you get what you earn and those 5 hits earned you 8 roobix cubes :)

10. Wasn't talking about just that time @peeta 

11. ATA Increase Drop Rate ????

12. Agreed^

dont like my comment (peeta) cry me a river lol

13. They should just show us the avatars before we decide to do the events or not️
    This way we decide to waste our time on collecting these or not.

14. I'd rather be surprised with the avatars

15. I not gunna be able to have these avis for my stats its seems quite impossible........ The average cubes i get for a party is 5 and at a cc or ppa is 25 so yea

16. PIMD, just wondering how is it feasible go get 7500 when for a cat cafe without dn we get 46-50. Let's just say we do cat cafe 24 hrs, 1.5 hrs per party, roughly 16 cat cafe a day. 16 parties x 50 = 800 then for 6 days, that will just give us 4800. The drops are too low.

17. Damn, that intense math tho.

18. I have faith that pimd is lurking and will increase drops?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.