[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yay didn't fail :lol:

So I just got this in ppa. Pretty much a rare drop for this hunt

2. I was like omg this is my first rare drop :D

3. Lol same here. I'm not really very lucky on drops 

4. So ATA wants us to do 75 or more cat cafe parties  sucks... Increase the drop rate of cats please ??

5. I want to say that I got one too

6. Please increase the drop rate ata..otherwise it will be too hard for us to complete and get the ava..please listen to us.. ??

7. Those who Spam 6 DN each CC party having a good time right now.

8. Nice work ATA, finally control about the LBH 

9. Yet another hunt that can only be completed by lcbcs, and people with money too buy cats and plant themselves in a b2b cc club. Good game ata... making the little people proud

10. Please please please make the male avi boy George! Lol

11. If you don't like the fucking hunts... Don't participate?clever child

12. ^ I need to Built MB. No choice.

13. Hey how are we going to get 7500 in 6 days? Please increase drop rate

14. ^ Spam 6DN in each CC party.

15. Rent a club with cc unlocked. Buy loads of hypnocat and dns. And there u have it, 7500 cubes in less than 6 days.

16. Think they added an xtra zero by mistake

17. If they increase the drops… those that spam dns won't be happy because the required amount is fixed.

And it won't be fair to them either because they are usimg real money to reach the required amount.

PiMd please do not make the avatars purchaseable. It won't be fair to those using real money now in other to reach it.

18. Ata is jst using this as a money ploy only explanation don't see why they had to piss everybody off though now I see why people be pissed off this game was good till ata got money hungry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.