hp next generation RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *LilySnape (01), Nov 20, 2011.

1. (I'm not trying to make myself seem innocent, I know that I am to blame for what happened. However I never mentioned anything about letting this thread die, I'm only taking a break so I can come back and focus on the true plot line)

2. (Nor am I... Didn't know we affected people that much)

3. To add to Royale's statement: Many people are constanly complaining about the people who post off topic things in fanfiction. Well all these roleplays are HARDLY worthy to be in fanfiction. There is no plot and no actualy story. You people aren't even roleplaying. So in a way, this shit doesn't even belong in FF but somewhere else. Roleplay is much much more than just *kisses the SUPER unrealistic original character*. Do you guys even know what roleplay is? If you do, my guess is that you are lying. ROLEPLAY properly. It's just sad that you guys are fighting over a roleplay. Grow the fuck up already. How many yeaes have you guys been here? Years. Yet you still act like you're ten. You guys need to get paat this whole threatening thing because there is just no need for it. It's SO STUPID that you'd get so uptight over someone on a game. Learn to deal with these issues or leave the game. It's that simple.

Also on another note.... Rhyan please shut up. PLEASE. You're whole oh poor me *sadface* I don't know anything bullshit is annoying. Just stop. You're not innocent and not everything is about you.

Rant over.

4. (Wow rude much, fucking bitch, you can rant all ya like on here but in real life ya wouldn't stand a chance, keyboard warriors :) so haha thanks bud)

5. Judging from the way you act on here, I...

1. Doubt you're a badass in any way, shape, or form.

2. Am sure lots of people have told you you're annoying and immature.

And also, cute comeback. "I bet you wouldn't say that in real life :)"

6. I wouldn't stand a chance? Lol if real roleplayers saw how you guys "roleplay", I think they would cry and probably call you an embarassment to the "roleplaying society." And I know I am a **** ***** but does it look like I care? No. Call me all the names you want because it's normal for someone to feel so incredibly threatened by someone online. NOT. That's the difference between you and I Rhyan. You get all emotional over the stupidest shit IN A GAME.

And with the "I bet you wouldn't say that in real life" comment... Unlike you I am not a pussy. I straight up tell someone when they are pissing me off or annoying me. (you can even ask KevinChung, he is my friend irl. He can tell you how honest I am with people) I don't care if they call me a bitch, I don't like pretending I like someone when I don't. I think that is a little more hurtful than actually saying something.

7. huehuehue so I don't know any of you peeps but I have seen a few of these roleplays and no offence to the creator but this is not a roleplay. I can't really compare it to DnD because you wouldn't even have the skills to roleplay that But I have taken notice that you started off with Harry Potter as your main idea but really this isn't even. I'm not even going to say what this is. What's with all the OC's. They are all crap. Roleplay characters are supposed to have 3 dimensional characters IF you are going OC. In am actual roleplay it's best you roleplay as the character from the game/movie/book or whatever you are creating a roleplay. Also, a roleplay dialogue should not just be -walking around-. What is that? Not roleplay that's for sure. A dialogue should be at least a paragraph describing pretty much anything you can think of whether it be what you see/smell or your feelings. A paragraph people. Not a half sentence. A roleplay should be a story not a sad and pathetic line. i am not a true expert in roleplay but my friends are avid DnD players (don't hate T.T) and we create our own scenarios and what not. Also don't hate on me too much. Katie or KuchikiRukia asked me observe this mess and give some advice I am sorry if I have offended anyone but I am trying to help you be better than this

8. PS: on a side note, Katie is actually quite a bitch don't take it personally, she is just like this

9. ((They're right. This thread or whatever the fuck this was is officially closed done. No more posts. I am not apoloising to you Rhyan. Sorry for any hassle Katie :/ Thanks Royale for attempting to put him in his place but he thinks he's spectacular. If anyone needs to reach me pm. Any furthur posts on here will not be acknowledged. I'm sorry but this roleplay is finished.))

10. (Ahaha fucking great lily! Best thing you've said all day! And you know what Katie I couldn't give two shits about ya right now, ya can fuck off and go die for all I care! The difference between you and me is ya a real bitch and I can be nice when ever I want. You're just pathetic and FYI royale, don't talk to me like that. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. Now I'm glad this role plays gonna die cuz all it's done is cause havoc for everyone. If it doesn't, I'll make sure it gets locked for previous bypassed. Enjoy the rest of ya days FYI most of the mods are in my club, I just gotta say one word)

11. ((Okay one last thing. This roleplay caused ni havoc until you arrived. So shut up and leave it to die.))

12. Before this thread dies I have to say one thing, there's sooooooo muchhhhh DRAMA here  could you all just apologise and then NEVER cause shit like this again? o_O

13. THIS IS FINALLY GONNA DIE BOUGHT TIME

14. (Can't believe were letting this biggest forum thread die like...)

15. ((I'm bumping this to piss off the haters. Lol.))

16. ((Please just let this die...))

17. THE THREAD IS SORTA DEAD 

18. (Lily left pimd)

19. You have ALL Been Infiltrated!!! I (with the authorization of our President Warrior)am the new Warden Of Fan Fiction All Who Oppose Me...Watch Your Fate Below!:

To ALL Who Dare Oppose: [​IMG]

20. (^ I oppose you)