hp next generation RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *LilySnape (01), Nov 20, 2011.

1. Brooke: She sighs. "After many weeks of deliberation, I have concluded that my days as a professor at Hogwarts are coming to an end."

2. Lucia: -Sits against the castle wall-

3. Rhyan:

"NO!NO!NO!"

4. Brooke: She shrugs. "I can't go on teaching here, Rhyan. There are more painful memories than good ones in these castle walls. Besides, who needs me?"

5. ((Hate being cruel guys but if I see anything dirty again from either of you that person will be asked to leave ;-; Sorry you're both close friends but there are others here that have to be out into consideration... :/))

6. ((Just sick of it tbh we need more rpers..))

7. Nick:-goes through shortcuts that he found using the marauders map-

8. (Wow. You get rid of us, the thread gets inactive, just saying.)

Rhyan:

*looks into Brooke's eyes*
    "Look at all the good things that have happened and plus, I need you!"

9. (This thread needs to die.. We aren't going to get any more members)

10. ((Trying to threaten me Rhyan? Aw. Cute.))

11. (Taking a break from this rp for a day or two, see ya)

12. (Haha I'm not threatening no one.. Just saying.. It's true..)

13. (Maybe everyone should chill for a sec... Stop and pet the unicorns right?)

14. ((I like unicorns. Stop phoning me Rhyan.))

15. (Okayh

16. (Just saying btw, I find it funny how it's dieing how me and Sam ain't rping, you can either apologise through our pms or let this die)

17. First post in this thread, probably the last unless one of you refuses to realize how truly sad you really are. I've been observing for awhile now to make an accurate statement.

Realize that you two aren't keeping this roleplay alive. All you are doing is acting out ridiculous romances that make you both come off as hormonal teenagers. There is no plot. It's not legitimate roleplay. People looking for a Harry Potter roleplay expect to find Harry Potter roleplay in the thread, and instead they find you two pushing the limits, and had the limits not been set I'm sure you'd have been as graphic as you could be. Notice that people respond negatively to it, and you don't feel a bit of shame doing it. Do you truly not see a problem with that?

The fact that you two would threaten to kill the roleplay because you're being told to turn down your twisted, fake romance is not only childish, but rude to someone who is supposed to be your friend. The fact that you'd tell her to apologize is arrogant and pathetic. Grow up, both of you.