HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Gale: "I just don't like it when people show off which house they got into. I feel like there should only be one robe for everyone to wear."

2. *walks back into our compartment when I finish changing into my robe

3. Name: Troy Winters
    Look:
    [​IMG]
    House: RavenClaw
    Bio: Being a top student during his time at Hogwarts Troy had been the seeker and Captain for the For the team. He is now the best Aura in training. He is a high class wizard.
    Wand: Ebony and Phoneix feather 13".

4. (Without the guns)

5. -waits by my compartment door for the train to stop-
    (Obviously as they say "muggle weapons" hahaha)

6. *stays seated until the train stops (what if, enchanted muggle weapons?)

7. (I guess since I'm aura I'll say that they are enchanted muggle weapons. By the way my patronus is a Eagle)
    Troy sits patiently for the train to arrive tapping my wand on my knee.

8. Alejandria nods "well that's not our fault about the houses is it?" She comments off handedly, stopping by the compartment door and turning back to face Gale "see you around wind," she casually mock salutes, smiling slightly.

9. OOC: Accepted.

IC: Walks back into the compartment, my robes perfected and skirt just above my knees with knee high socks on.
    "Excited?" I ask with a smile.

10. Casually watches the train stop at Hogwarts station. "Finally... The newbies and the originals are back. Let's see how they do."

11. Yeah, I am really excited, it's my first time going to Hogwarts *grins

12. I slowly get up and a bang on the train door. "Right First years to me as well as the Last Years! You are all going with me up to the great hall!"

13. -gets off the train and joins the last years-

14. (If you're an auror, why are you at Hogwarts?)
    Gale smiles. "See you around, protector."

15. (Remember the half blood prince. Auras are at the gate. You suck at hp facts.)
    "Heh nobody good I guess... Come on you lot!" I say walking down to the boats.

16. (That was for only one year. And there wouldn't be an 18 year old auror, especially with guns. You don't need guns when you're a wizard, especially since wizards don't kill people.)

17. Alejandria jumps off the train, the skirt seeming a bit short on her long legs, but she wore her socks up to her knees. She wrapped one arm around her waist, the other gripping her suitcase protectively.

18. Gale gets off the train, still in his regular clothes.

19. Alejandria glances around, tugging at her jumper self consciously. She looks at her feet in her black brouges, trying to disappear in the crowd.

20. -spins my wand through my fingers as I wait for the large crowd to move-