HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Lily leans back into him, his presence somewhat soothing her. She turns a little with a sleepy giggle as he kisses her temple.
    "Night Matt," She whispers softly.

2. Matthew smiles, resting his head back on a pillow. "Night Lils," Matthew whispers.

3. Lily falls asleep, she relaxes as she finally does. She turns around to face Matt and cuddles into his chest whilst dreaming.

4. Matthew smiles as he watches before shutting his eyes and he hides his eyes in her hair.

Riley is sat outside her dorm talking with Alejandria who had got the ball out and the pair are throwing it between each other on opposite sides of the corridor.

5. Lily dreams as she does a tiny little unnoticeable light drifts out of her body and does a lap around the room before exiting.

6. Matthew pulls Lily closer before going to sleep.

7. She softly nuzzles Matthew's neck as he pulls her closer.

8. Matthew smiles before he turns onto his back, laying Lily on his chest.

9. Lily giggles. A few hours pass and she begins to wake up entangled in his blankets.

10. Matthew remains asleep, him not moving apart from the common sight of his chest rising and falling with each breath.

11. Lily gives up trying to get free and cuddles herself back into Matthew's chest tracing patterns on his chest as she watches it ride and fall.

12. Matthew opens his eyes before running his thumb along Lily's side where he holds it.

13. Lily peers up at him.
    "Hey sleepyhead," She whispers softly.

14. Matthew chuckles as he watches her. "You were asleep first," he states.

15. "You asleep then though!" She protests.

16. Matthew laughs, smiling lazily at Lily. "I know, but someone was falling asleep on my back," he teases.

17. Lily pouts.
    "I'm cute I get away with it," She laughs sleepily then hides under the blanket.