HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Matthew keeps smirking before stopping and pressing Lily's back to a wall and stretching one of his arms. "That wasn't what you were saying just now," he points out.

2. She blushes a little, laughing.
    "Yeah well I'm a friend in your eyes so let's just go with that," She replies.

3. Matthew raises an eyebrow, using his arm to hold her again but doesn't move her away from the wall and moves closer. "Would someone who considered you a friend hold you like this?" Matthew whispers in her ear.

4. Lily blushes.
    "I... I..." She stammers as he gets closer.

5. Matthew chuckles quietly and kisses her temple. "Your cheeks match your hair by the way," he whispers.

6. Lily watches him quietly her cheeks still bright red.

7. Matthew chuckles before kissing her cheek. "Do you want me to let you go or stay with you?" He asks quietly.

8. "Stay," She whispers.

9. "Done and done," Matthew says, kissing both of her cheeks.

10. Lily giggles softly and hides her face in his chest.

11. "Can you go on my back instead, that will be easier. Although you do make a good people plough," Matthew teases.

12. Lily quickly scrambles onto his back.
    "People plough me now," She smirks.

13. Matthew laughs as he starts walking. "Ploughs go on the front of vehicles Lils, not the back," he replies.

14. Lily makes a face as she thinks.
    "Well then I'm a butt plough," She says proudly.

15. Matthew laughs as he shakes his head.

16. Lily giggles and leans over a little.
    "Where are we going?" She whispers into his ear.

17. OOC: Fill the skeleton out in the front page and if everything is correct you may get accepted but please do not start joining in until you have been accepted :)

18. Name:Lucinda Morin
    House:Gryffindor
    Look:(soon)
    Wand:Oakwood, with Phoenix feather
    Patronus:Wolf

19. "Somewhere with food, have anywhere particular in mind?" Matthew asks.