HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Gale continues smirking. "Interesting... And I thought your name came from you being self-centered."

2. Alejandria rolls her eyes "its the meaning of my name in spanish."

3. "It's no big deal," purchases a box of Bertie bots every flavour beans as the trolley lady passes. "Want anything?"

4. " are we there yet " Nick asks Lily while looking out the window and chewing on cauldron cakes.

5. -moves back to my compartment and reads my mythical creatures and where to find them book-

6. Gale: "You make fun of my name, I'll make fun of yours."

7. Alejandria sighed looking away "i told you i accidentally say my thoughts out loud," she mumbles self-consciously.

8. Gale shrugs. "Some thoughts are better to be said. At least now I know you have a sense of humour."

9. Alejandria raised an eyebrow quickly again before looking back at Gale "i was actually serious, there has been a few times where a smell has appeared last year."

10. I want a chocolate frog, please *smiles

11. Gale leans against the doors of the compartment. "It was probably someone who thought it would be funny to use a bit of immature magic. I have manners unlike some people."

12. Alejandria tried looking at him seriously before erupting into giggles "as i said earlier, just because most of a group are bad, doesn't mean everyone in that group has to be," she manages to say when she stops giggling.

13. Gale smirks at Alejandria. "And I guess you don't have to be full of yourself, even if your group is."

14. Alejandria rolls her eyes "stereotypes."

15. Gale takes a step back inside the compartment and lays back down on the one seat. "You're welcome to come in and take a seat if you like. It's always boring on the train by myself."

16. "I can't stay still for long," Alejandria comments, her left leg twitching slightly.

17. Gale smirks. "What's wrong? Afraid to be in a compartment alone with 'Wind'?"

18. "No, i move a lot," Alejandria comments before disappearing grabbing her suitcase from her compartment and spreading herself across the other seat opposite Gale.

19. Gale: "I have the opposite problem. I don't want to move. I prefer a laid back approach to everything."

20. Alejandria looks across at him "then why the abrupt exit?"