HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. She looks up at him.
    "Why do you keep kissing my face?" She asks aloud.

2. Matthew bites his lip as he shrugs his shoulders slightly. "Habit from having to comfort Hailey and Riley. My mum had a thing for matching names before you ask," Matthew says quickly before looking away towards the lake.

3. "I'm sorry if I asked a too personal question," She says and gently rubs his shoulder.

4. "It wasn't a personal question, I just got myself on a tangent. It's not your fault, it's mine; sorry for making you belive it's your fault. And I'm rambling..." Matthew trails off quietly, biting his lip again.

5. Lily makes him sit down then sits on his lap.
    "Hey you got me if you ever need to talk Matt," She says softly, looking at him.

6. Matthew nods absent mindedly before running a hand through his hair, cringing when met with damp hair. "I know, and I couldn't be more thankful," Matthew whispers before placing a kiss on her forehead and then resting his forehead against hers. "I'm just scared of losing Riley too. With what happened to you, it just smashed it all into perspective if you know what I mean."

7. Smiles when he cringes and points her wand at his hair and drying it. She rests her forehead against his too.
    "I promise you I will never allow that to happen to Riley," She says linking his pinky with hers. "I pinky swear."

8. Matthew chuckles, bringing her hand linked with his up, kissing her pinky. "It's more like I'll be protecting you two but okay," Matthew says quietly.

9. Lily laughs softly.
    "Oh please," She winks at him then thinks. "Matt, I don't need protecting really, just focus on your sister for me?"
    She smiles softly and traces his cheek with her finger.
    "If I've protected myself for this long I'm pretty sure a while longer isn't going to kill me," She laugh softly.

10. Matthew raises an eyebrow, the corner of his lips twitching into a smile. "Did you want this cupcake I specially prepared then?" He asks quietly with a wink. "Everyone needs someone watching their back and protecting them from things they don't realise are happening."

11. Lily groans and laughs.
    "That was one time!" She hits his shoulder playfully. "Besides if it's any consolation it was a pretty damn good cupcake. The aftermath however..."
    She puts a really childlike pouty face on.
    "Lily wants to pwayyyyy Mattt, come on come on!" She laughs as she tugs his arm then rolls her eyes. "Why didn't anyone just shoot me and put me out of my misery."
    She laughs gently.

12. Matthew chuckles, tugging her closer again and resting his head on her shoulder. "Riley and I wouldn't have shot you, we wouldn't have been able to," he whispers, squeezing his eyes shut briefly.

13. Lily nestles her head in the gap between his shoulder and neck, her arms wrapping around him.
    "Do you mind if I ask why?" She asks.

14. Matthew sighs quietly before taking a deep breath. "That's how Hailey got out of the curse and how we lost her," Matthew whispers, holding Lily as close to him as possible.

15. Lily softly kisses his cheek, holding him close gently playing with his hair.
    "I'm sorry," She whispers softly.

16. "It's okay," Matthew whispers.

17. She gently rubs his back, resting her head on his chest.

18. Matthew plays with her hair before sighing quietly. "I still feel like she's with us sometimes; waiting at home for us to visit, baking us cookies. But all things have to come to an end don't they; her time must have been up or the original spell was meant to take her but it didn't causing her to do it herself. It doesn't seem fair but it's what is right," Matthew comments.

19. She gently kisses his nose.
    "Hey, hey. She's in a better place now, Matt," She says softly.

20. "I know. But you know what it's like; expecting someone to be there and then remember they aren't," Matthew whispers.