HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Matthew shakes his head, chuckling quietly as he holds the door open. Riley just glares at Scorpius and walks outside.

2. Tears stream as Lily literally breaks out into a run, she doesn't stop or slow down until she finally feels safe under a tree next to the lake, she hugs her knees and buries her head on top of her knee's tears still falling.

3. Matthew just manages to keep Lily in sight but stands a distance away from he. "Lils?" He says softly.

Riley had tried keeping but gave up and sat on a bench.

4. Lily just stares down towards the floor, the tears streaking down her face, her hair falling from behind her ear providing her a curtain to hide her face.

5. Matthew steps closer, wrapping his arms around his waist as if he was hugging himself. "Lils talk to me please," Matthew pleads quietly.

6. Lily sadly laughs, it's nothing like her normal laugh it's emotionless, no life to her smile or anything.
    "I don't understand," She says clearly as she just stares out to the lake her usual emerald eyes now blue with sadness.

7. Matthew nods slightly. "It's okay to not understand sometimes. Not everyone is perfect," Matthew replies watching Lily.

8. Lily scoffs.
    "Then why won't he leave me alone?" She whimpers. "I don't want to date him, why is he harassing me?"
    Lily crawls more to the edge of the lake looking down at her reflection a few of her tears falling into the water.
    "Look at me for Helga's sake," She sighs. "Absolutely nothing." She swipes her hand through the water her reflection becoming a blur.

9. Rhy: *Wanders around*
    ()

10. Matthew walks over, crouching behind Lily. He looks at her face in the water reflection, giving her a small, sad, smile. "That's where you are wrong Lils. He wants to date you because of who you are and he knows you're way out of his league. You're not nothing. Lils, you are you, it's just pure and simple. Nothing can beat that," Matthew whispers before pressing a light kiss to her temple. "Don't you ever forget either."

11. Lily just blushes and hides her face from him:

12. Matthew tilts her face back so he can watch her in the water reflection, keeping his hand there so she doesn't move her head back. "You're worth a lot Lils. Trust me when I say, a lot of people are jealous as you stay true to yourself. You have a heart of good and you don't let others taint it," Matthew whispers.

13. Lily blushes more her eyes diverting from him.
    "Matthew," She sighs.

14. Matthew tilts his head slightly in question. "Yep," he says softly, his fingers brushing the tears that were still on her cheek away gently.

15. Lily closes her eyes just breathing to calm herself as she leans into his touch a little.

16. "You want a hug?" Matthew whispers, sitting on the ground completely.

17. Lily slightly nods.
    "Please," She whispers back.

18. Matthew smiles slightly before pulling her back into his arms with his arms around her waist.

19. She sits on his lap her head just resting on his shoulder as she gazes out to the lake, her eyes flicker to his for a moment before turning her attention back to the lake.

20. "What?" Matthew whispers before pulling a bit of her hair out of his mouth, "that's nice."