HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Lee laughs at this. "You know I never really cared for fans Sin." He started walking back upstairs as he continued the conversation. "And what about you? Are you still my fan?" Ha asked with an alluring tone and smile

2. Sin arched a brow at him." Since when was I your fan?"

3. Morgan appears in the common room looking guilty.

4. Haven: "What happened to you Morgan?"

5. "Death eaters...."

6. "Death eaters.... They had me... I killed them..." He says looking around.

7. Matthew sighs, helping Riley out of the bed and the twins walk out the room.

Alejandria looks around before sitting on the floor, throwing the ball against the wall and catching it again.

8. Haven: "sounds pretty bad. Need anything?"

9. Lee chuckles looking back. "Well, you were just complaining about my not telling you I was coming so you could welcome me." He enters the doorway to the 2nd floor corridor. "Or did you have something else in mind?" He said turning around to face her

10. Sin crosses her arms. "We Slytherin are never welcomed here."

11. Lee smiles "Oh that's not true. I welcomed you on your first year." He said offering her his hand. "In fact, correct me if I'm wrong. But I was the first to congratulate you on joining Slytherin."

12. "No I just need to sit down ok...?"

13. Haven nodded.

Sin crossed her arms. "So?"

14. Lee shrugs "Look, either join me or don't. I've got somewhere to be Sin." He turned and headed for the bathroom. "It's your decision. Make it count." He called out

15. Sin: "I am not joining you in there!"

16. -Is leaning against the door when lee shows up- Took you long enough. I never miss out on an adventure.

17. I kill everybody and blow up the place

18. Lily runs to her room and locks the door and cries into her pillow.

19. Matthew and Riley pass Alejandria, Matthew catching her ball before throwing it back to her.

Alejandria smirks before catching it and throwing it in the air rather than against the wall.