HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. "I'm sure you would be the same if you were tortured by the torture curse for hours..." Troy says walking away.

2. "I've been in two of the unforgivable curses Three times, I think you could guess which ones I'd been in but it was nice talking to you." Professor Zeni walks off to the teachers lounge.

3. Scorpius' eyes buldge at Matthew.

Lily drops her wand to the floor unconsciously and as she does Scorpius lands in his back and he groans.

4. Sin leaves the Griffindor loby and went looking for Haven.

5. Matthew smirks, glancing at Lily and Riley to see if they're okay.

Alejandria sighs before following where the ball went.

6. Lily whimpers as she comes back around.
    "Matthew don't, just move away, he's not worth it," she whispers.

Scorpius looks at Lily his eyes locked on her.

7. Felix looks up still holding Lily with a dark look in his eye as he raises his wand.

"Touch her and you will regret it... Understand?"

8. Haven sees the commotion and sighs before using her wand and teleporting Lily away from them to stand by her side. "Are you okay?"

9. Lily weakly nods, leaning against a wall.

Scorpius smirks.

10. Haven: "Lily talk to me. What's wrong?"

11. Lee would ignore everybody as if he saw no one around. He would twirl his cane as he made his way to the 2nd floor.

12. -Rex wakes up and walks to the kitchens to get some food- Hungry. Where is a house elf when you need one?

13. Lee stops for a second, on the stair case. He hums questioningly, "Hmm?" As the stair case moves

14. Sin: "What are you doing here?"

15. Lee turns and looks at Sin. "Oh, Sin. How are you?" He asked as the stair case finished moving. "I just though I'd come visit my old hangout."

16. Sin: "You could have said something before you came. I would have met you at the door."

17. Felix fires a stun spell straight to Scorpius's head.

"I warned you..." He says sitting back on the ground.

18. OOC : What page is sins bio?

IC : Lee sat the end of his cane down and leaned on the handle. "I was sure if I'd be coming back or not." He said with a sly grin. "It's a surprise to all."

19. Ooc: page 21

Sin: "You could have still said something. You don't actually have fans here."