HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Name : Lee Magi
    House : Slytherin
    Wand : Phoenix feather and Petrified wood from the Whomping Willow
    Patronus : Phoenix
    Looks : medium red hair, 5'2, slim, but muscular, slightly tan perfect skin, purple eyes

2. Matthew chuckles "are you laughing at how pathetic you are? Good, why don't you just leave and don't come back!"

Riley stays quiet watching her curiously.

3. OOC: accepted

IC:
    "And who are you to tell me to leave her alone ay?" He smirks.

Lily gently tiptoes out of bed and around the curtain signalling for Riley to be quiet as she exits.

4. Felix stops lily.

"And where are you off to little madam?"

5. Lily puts a finger to his lips.
    "Just be super quiet," she whispers. "I'm not going anywhere just don't let Malfoy see me I've got to shut him up."

6. (I don't quite know what I should be doing...)

7. OOC: should I make another character or would that be confusing :s

8. Felix pecks his lips on her cheek.

"Listen sweetie..." He whispers. "If you want rid of Malloy why not get that Tri-wizard lad from griffindoor to help? Hogwarts champion they call him. I heard he was tortured though..."

9. Sure

10. OOC : I say go for it...

IC : Lee had just came out of the forbidden forest, and was walking along the edge of the tree line. "I wonder what's going on inside the school..." He wondered aloud to himself. He scratched the back of his head with one hand while tapping the handle of his walking stick.

11. "Well there's one thing for sure, I've been a better friend to her than you," Matthew replies.

Riley rolls her eyes sinking into the bed slightly.

12. Haven spots Lee and eyes him for a while.

13. Lee decided he might as well go inside. So to draw as little attention as possible, he walks right up in the front door. "What to do? Where to go?" He mumbled as he walking through the grand hall

14. Haven walks past him assessing him quietly

15. "It's rude to watch people you know Haven..." Morgan says leaning on a wall.

16. Haven stopped and looked at Morgan. "Says the one who doesn't like Slytherin."

17. "And that matters because... I have a valid reason to hate you..."

18. Haven: "And what might that be?"

19. "Because of that day of the final Tri-wizard task." He walks off.

20. Haven follows him. "You think I'm just like the last guy?"