HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Ooc: Him?

Haven: "That's something I rather keep to myself..."

2. Morgan just shakes his head before pushing away some more students and a teacher before disappearing.

3. Lily pats the pillow.
    "Sleep, silly," She smiles.

4. Haven watched him leave before going to her dorm.

5. "Yeah," Matthew replies. He moves his arm to underneath the pillow where his head is.

Alejandria sits cross legged on a chair in the Gryffindor common room reading her book.

6. Morgan appears in the griffindoor common room and sits on a couch.

7. Alejandria glances up briefly before going back to reading, throwing the ball up in the air and catching the ball in one hand as she does.

8. Lily frowns at Matthew and moves off the hospital bed and into a chair next to Riley.
    "Sleeping now shh," Lily says and falls asleep within seconds after.
    The nurse scurries over and informs Riley of a potion to turn anyone who drinks it into their childlike self.
    "I believe that's what happened to Lily- did she say where she had recieved it or who from?" The nurse asks.

9. Matthew watches Lily before getting up and putting her back on the bed before laying between her and the edge of the bed to stop her falling off.

"I think she was going to say, I'm not sure," Riley comments.

"Lils, there's someone here to talk to you about getting more cupcakes," Matthew says by Lily's ear.

10. Haven stays by herself

11. Morgan takes out his wand and lights the fire before laying back and going to sleep.

12. Haven sighs and leaves the dorms.

Sin walked into Griffindor quietly with her hoody pulled over her head.

13. Morgan lays fast asleep on the couch in the common room.

14. Sin goes to the fireplace unaware of Morgan sleeping there

15. Morgan remains asleep.

16. Alejandria looks up from the book before chucking the ball at the wall and catching it again.

17. Lily groans and just hides in Matthew's chest.
    "I feel sick," She whispers in his ear sleepily. "No more cupcakes..."

18. Morgan rolls over

19. Sin closed her eyes as she began to meditate.