HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Nick returns to the compartment where Jacob and Lily are with his sweets and snacks

2. "It really is," I smile at him then look at Nick. "Hey there."
    She nods at the seat then returns her attention to Tom.
    "Sorry I didn't catch your last name?"

3. "Hey what's your name" Nick says to Lily and Tom after sitting and opening a chocolate frog

4. Gale sighs and gets up off of the seat. "Might as well find something to do..." Gale exists the compartment, accidentally bumping into Alejandria.

5. I'm Thomas, and I don't exactly know how to say my last name...

6. Alejandria squeals quietly as Gale bumps into her "sorry, i wasn't looking where I was going." She mumbles quietly.

7. "I'm Lily," I answer with a smile.

8. " I'm Nick " he says while shoving jelly beans in his mouth. "Ew nope" Nick spits out a vomit flavoured jelly bean into a paper bag and immediately starts drinking pumpkin juice to clear the taste.

9. I giggle a little before returning my attention to my book.

10. -walks through the train peering into everyone's carriages

11. Gale smirks. "No, it's my fault. I am Slytherin after all. I have to be the bad guy, right?"

12. So how does it work in Hogwarts exactly? *looks at Lily

13. I look out the window and then my eyes flicker from the scenery.
    "It's magical," I sigh a dreamlike sound. "What year are you?"

14. -looks through a compartment at three people then carries on walking to the refreshment stand-

15. Alejandria opened her mouth to say somethibg a couple of times before quickly glancing away before looking back "just because most people are bad in the group, it doesn't mean they all are."

16. Gale shrugs. "To be honest, I'm bored with everything. The Slytherins make everything a bit interesting, so that's why I'm glad that's where the sorting hat sent me."

17. Alejandria raised an eyebrow "so you reckon the others are boring?"

18. Gale: "No, I'm not. I'm just saying that following people who break the rules are interesting. Gets your adreneline running."

19. Alejandria shrugged "there's loop holes if you know where to find them."

20. Gale smirked. "So just who are you if you mind me asking?"