HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Haven appeared behind him and stunned him easily. "Doesn't matter if you don't learn how to behave."

Sin: "I need to go..."

2. "And I'm not holding you hostage here. You could have left at any point," Alejandria states.

Riley pulls out the bands securing her plaits, "why don't you do my hair? It will last more than Matt's will," she offers moving closer to Lily.

3. Lily beams and does Riley's hair whilst the nurse assess her.

4. Riley smiles at Matthew who had his eyes shut, having drifted off to sleep crouched by the bed and his head on the mattress.

5. Lily giggles seeing a sleeping Matthew and gently hoists him onto the bed and tucks him under the blanket placing a finger to her lips.
    "He's sleeping," She giggles quietly. The nurse walks over to Riley.
    "I believe she has inherited some... Childlike qualities from... That cupcake. I will keep her here and assess how she does through the night to see if it wears off anytime soon," The nurse nods at her and walks into her office.

6. "You don't know what I went through...." Morgan mumbles as he doesn't flinch at all from the spell and simply lifts her off her feet using a levitation spell.

7. Riley smirks at Lily, handing her a permanent marker "don't draw anything rude."

Riley nods at the nurse, before glancing at Matthew again.

8. Haven looks at him and moves forward a little and placed a hand on his cheek. "Not like the hell I went through..."

Sin quickly left and ran to the forest.

9. Alejandria goes back to throwing the ball in the air and catching it.

10. Lily smiles sweetly and draws a heart with his own name in it on his upper arm with a giggle.
    "Matthew loves himself," she giggles and cuddles a pillow.

11. "You didn't get cursed and have your family brutally murdered...."

Morgan walks off the stage a few students trying to stop him but he barges past.

12. Riley smirks "what could we put on his face?" She says.

"Do you need to be checked too Ri?" Matthew comments tiredly.

13. Haven walked beside him. "No only that..."

Sin sat by a tree and put herself in comma position.

14. Lily giggles.
    "Ommmmmm, but that's ruuuuude," she says and covers her mouth stifling a giggle.

15. Morgan pushes her away.

"Just leave me alone"

16. Haven sighed and walked away. "By the way... I'm not like any of the Slytherin members."

17. "So what are you then..."

Morgan keeps walking pushing through more students trying to stop him for a chat.

18. Matthew takes the marker from them and shuts his eyes again. "Don't be stupid Ri."

"When am I ever stupid?"

"How about now sounding?"

19. Lily frowns.
    "Matthew sad?"

20. Matthew looks up at Lily "no, tired."