HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Val: *Chuckles* See? You are strange!

2. Haven sees Morgan and stops infront him

3. "What do you want Slytherin girl...."

4. Haven: "You need to move..."

5. Morgan: "And whys that...?"

6. Haven: "You're about to get trampled by a herd of children coming out of class in the next 5 seconds."

7. Professor Zeni

Potions and Defence against the dark arts teacher.

Slightly wrinkled, messy black hair and wears different coloured sweaters but the same robes and trousers.

Eccentric and had weird teaching methods

10 3/4 inches cypress wood and thestral tail hair

Ram patronus

8. Morgan takes havens hand and apperates to outside the castle, before dropping her hand and going.

"Thanks...."

9. Haven looked at her hand then at him. "You're hurt..."

10. "What my twin forgot to mention is so are you," Riley says, looking at Val.

Alejandria sighs again. She moves away from the wall before facing it and throwing the ball against it to catch it in her hands again repeatedly.

11. " Incendio " Nick says while flicking his wand to light the candle in the common room-

12. Sin watches Alexjandria. "If you're bored then go do something for a change."

13. Alejandria stops throwing the ball, catching it in one hand and looking round at Sin. "I try to do things, but then other people interrupt or are being too loud," she states.

14. Lily giggles, hanging upside down in the tree obviously not herself as you can see her knickers as she does it.

15. Val:... What the hell? *Raises an eyebrow in sheer and utter confusion*

16. Riley laughs at his expression. "You heard me right. You're nuts for joining in," she comments.

"Ri, you're doing it again," Matthew warns quietly.

"Sorry, what I mean is you're delightful but might want to check your sanity."

"Ri."

"Sorry. Just be careful of your actions." She smiles sweetly at Val before glaring at Matthew.

17. Lily falls and lands on her butt giggling with pure glee.

18. "I am not hurt now leave me alone SLYTHERIN girl...."

19. Val: Are you okay..? *Is a little creeped out at this point*

20. Lily hiccups bubbles coming out of her mouth every time she does so.
    "I think there was something in that cupcake," She says whilst smiling wide eyed and giggling.