HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. " Expecto Patronum !" Nick casts as a glowing phoenix flies around the room , illuminating it.

2. Val: Then don't be rolling around in front of me. *Sticks my tongue out at you*

3. She smirks and pounces at his leg, attaching herself to it.
    "careful what you do Valandíl, the next step could be a doosey," She states.

4. Val: Woah, uh... I thought you were a seventh year. What are you, part cat?

5. "What's that got to do with it?" She asks innocently. "I may be seventh year but I can also rip your leg off if you annoy me, be careful."

6. Val: Oh please, you think you scare me? *Laughs and shakes my leg* Geddoffame.

7. She has a tight grip on his leg and laughs.
    "Weeeeeee," she squeals in pure childlike delight.

8. Vel: Oh, christ, you're like a first year riding a hippogryph... *Sighs* Well, I could take you to my next class... But that's in a while, so... *Shrugs*

9. Alejandria looks up at the two by the tree, tilting her head as she watches.

10. Sin looks at Val trying to remove the seventh year. "Why don't you just use a spell on her?"

OCC: Don't know her name Lily

11. Val: Too easy. I prefer using my hands... *I bend over and attempt to tickle her sides relentlessly*

12. OOC: It's Lily ;)

IC:
    She squirms a little, making sure her arms are clenched against her rib cage.

13. Alejandria sighs, looking between the pair. "Can't revise anywhere. Always people flirting," she comments as she walks past them.

14. Val: I'll get feathers, magically take off your shoes, and tickle your feet with them.

15. OOC: Yeah Kris God sake stop being such a flirt 

Oh banterrrr

16. Lily glares at him.
    "thats just gross," she rolls her eyes. "I'll bite your thigh if you're not careful!"

17. Val: And you'll have to explain to the nurse why I was bitten.

18. "I'll tell her you like it rough," she laughs.

19. Val: So you bit my thigh? That doesn't seem even remotely likely.

20. Alejandria stops, looking back at the pair "you two do hear what you say and think about it before you do say it don't you?" She questions.