HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. So, who are you? *looks at the girl who is reading her book as I sit by her

2. Alejandria wanders back down to her compartment, sitting along the seat with her back to the window.

3. Gale sighs while still laying down on his seat.

4. I peer over my book and look around, seeing if he is addressing someone else. I raise an eyebrow.
    "me?" I ask.

5. Nick gets out his defence against the dark arts book and starts reading

6. Jess sat down in one of the compartments. She was slightly late so reluctantly she had to share, but she sat away from the people there and towards the door. She appeared to be fiddling with the cage in which the occasional hissing could be hurt. She blushed lightly, trying to shush the loud cat whilst balancing the cage upon her lap.

7. Blinks a few times, realising she was daydreaming and shakes her head putting her head back into the book.

8. Gale sighs. "There better be more entertaining things than this at Hogwarts."

9. Alejandria stands up again before wandering down, glancing in each compartment.

10. Yeah, I want to know who you are *i smile at you

11. Gale begins to fiddlle with a ring in his hand.

12. Alejandria whistles as she walks along, glancing in the compartments.

13. "I'm Lily." I glance back up from my book. "and you are?"

14. I smile back at him, pausing for a moment before I look back into my book. I then glance back up feeling rude for looking into my book.
    "Sorry, it's a good book." I smile sheepishly.

15. Nick gets up from his seat and buys chocolate frogs and Bertie botts' every flavour jelly beans

16. What is it about? *i look at the books cover as I try to decipher it's name but can't due to dyslexia

17. "It's by John Green, a girl disappears leaving traces for the boy she loves to find her," I wrinkle my nose in distaste at that. "Quite a cruel thing to do but its a very well written book. It's quite clever really." I smile at him looking up at him. "it's called Paper Towns."

18. It sounds like a great book *smiles

19. -stares out of the window watching for hogwarts to come into view-