HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. ( sup gurl how u doing )

2. Lily peers up from her book and looks over. She sighs slamming her book shut and storming over.
    "excuse me!?" She taps on Val's shoulder.

3. OOC: I'm good! How are you??

4. (I'm quite good too)

"STUPEFY!!!" Shouts Nick as he casts the spell upon the dummy.

5. OOC: Going on other account guys >.> 

6. OOC: I'm baaaaack

7. Val: *Turns around* Oh. You're the seventh year, Lily, yeah? The name's Valandíl. Just call me Val. *Holds out my hand, ignoring the fact that your tone wasn't exactly friendly*

8. OOC: We're continuing?

9. Lily raises a curious eyebrow but shakes his hand nontheless.
    "Um, yeah that would be me," She nods to the girl in midair. "That's not exactly the way to deal with those type of girls."

10. OOC: indeed we are ️

11. OOC: is there a hogsmeade and is Fred and George's shop still there

Nick puts his wand away after repairing the dummy and walks off to somewhere quiet to study.

12. Val: Oh, her? She just needs to learn not to mess with others during school time the hard way. By missing a full class strung up in a tree. *Chuckles*

13. (Only one of the twins now, I suppose...)

14. Lily frowns with a small sigh then blinks. "wait how did you know my name?"

15. Val: I've been here for six years. I'm also a Ravenclaw. I know things. Like how that girl's next class is Transfiguration, and Professor McGonagall won't much like a Slytherin missing the whole class. *Grins*

16. Alejandria sits on a staircase reading a book, oblivious to passerbys.

17. Nick slowly makes his way by the lake and sees a person hanging upside down.

18. (She's not hanging, she's stuck in a tree)

19. --Quietly writes some letters in the Ravenclaw common room with my hood over my head--

"Sincerely... Troy Winters..."