HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Alejandria raises an eyebrow "no, you needed someone to tell you what you already knew, not hug you and say its a nightmare."

2. "I wish it was a nightmare... At least you realise how I feel.." He says putting an arm out to her.

3. Alejandria shifts on her seat, putting her leg on the floor properly as she fiddles with the ball on the table, "no, it just comes from understanding pain."

4. "You see I was cursed as a kid... Gave me this demon inside me.... Don't really know how to fix it... It was extremely dark magic"

5. (Dark magic can't put a demon inside you. .)

6. (Shaddup will you for once. I'm exaggerating when saying demon)

7. Alejandria bats the ball between her hands "pain takes many forms, even very small ones," she comments distantly.

8. (Either way... all dark magic can be reversed. It was done in Goblet of Fire.)

9. "That is true... But what do you think of me as a person...?" He says twiddling his wand in his hand.

10. (Shape made his own spells and there are controlling curses)

11. (Which can be reversed. There is no curse that can't be reversed.)

12. (Never said it can't be. I said I don't know how to as it was really advanced)

13. (No such thing as an advanced spell. Only an unheard of one.)

14. (YES THERE FUCKING IS! ITS CALLED HARDER TO DO SPELLS)

15. (Children cool your jets jfc)

16. (Tell me about it. He sends me up the god damn wall backwards)

17. (I should have let Sin die.... I mean my character)

18. OOC: Pack it fucking in right now.

19. (Maybe you should all stop being such dumb fucks and be cool for once instead of flipping out all of the damn time.)