HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. (I'm sure Lily will let you join Rex.)
    Gale quietly gets up and walks over to the Gryffindor table behind Alejandria. "That the device you use to save the world, miss Al?" Gale smirks.

2. Alejandria looks up, a small frown tugging at her mouth, "stress," she comments quietly.

3. Gale: "You know what can relieve stress?"

4. "Not getting in stressful situations," Alejandria eyes the gap between them, "and not get claustrophobic."

5. "I was going to say that this can." Gale begins tickling Alejandria's sides.

6. Sin gets up and leaves the table and heads outside

7. Troy watches gale. "Hmmm.. Kids.."

8. Sin walked outside and headed for the river

9. Alejandria bites her lip, squirming slightly, grabbing Gale's hands and pulling them away from her.

10. Gale laughs. "What? Is miss Al ticklish? How would you protect the world if you started being tickled?"

11. Alejandria's eyes narrow slightly, "what do you want?"

12. Gale: "I'm just bored, and it looked like you needed some cheering up."

13. "Oh Al.....you know you love it..." He quietly says to himself chuckling.

14. Alejandria raises an eyebrow "and do i look like I'm cheered up?"

15. Sin neared and let out a shrill whistle

16. Gale: "Not yet, but I've only just begun my tactics."

17. Alejandria scowls before turning back round to face the table, resting her head in the crook of her folded arms.

18. Gale sits beside her, facing away from the table, leaning back with his hands behind his head. "We could always make some wind and blame it on someone else if you'd rather be immature." Gale smirks.

19. Alejandria glances up at him, her face mainly hidden by her arm, "I would rather sleep."

20. Gale smirks. "Then maybe we should make some knock-out gas."