HP Next Generation (RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lily-Snape, Jan 1, 2015.

1. ( Fume just piss off trying to control the rp and so what if the kid is lying its a bloody game)

2. -sits at the gryfindor table watching the sorting-

3. (Who ever said I was trying to control anything you daft twat)

4. (Seriously..)

Alejandria sits at the end of the gryffindor table nearer the door, fiddling with her hands in her lap, as she half listens to conversations.

5. (Hahahahahahahahha)

-plays tic tac toe on a piece of paper-

6. (Paladin obviously encouraged you)

7. Troy holds his head in his hands as he continues watching, glancing now and again at the RavenClaw table.

8. (I've never talked to wowzer before. I wasn't even on when he said that. Anyways, I'm sorry about yesterday. I'm just frustrated with school and had to release it.)
    Gale sits at the Slytherin table, yawning in boredom as the same things are said from previous years.

9. Alejandria pulls a small ball out of a pocket and fiddles with it in her hands, glancing at the door occasionally.

10. OOC: that is fucking it! You both pack it in right now! Fume what phone he has is absolutely none of your business so don't accuse someone of being a liar btw the Elder Wand was broken by Harry at the end of the series, once broken it cannot be fixed. So you can stop calling Zach a child this instant. Zach, please do not stoop to levels nor post your personal life on here as it can be taken into account and used against you because people here are so very manipulative when they wish to be

Now stop it both of you. You're both being extremely immature and it is in the rules on the first mother fucking page not to cause drama! If there is another occurance you won't be given a choice you will kicked off this Roleplay. That is an official warning. I can't believe nobody walled me about this :/ okay. Goodbye if you're leaving. I'm sorry but that was not acceptable.

11. (Who said I had the elder wand...?)

12. -awaits for the sorting to be over and yawns looking at the other tables at the other bored people-

13. Troy gets up from his seat on the top table and walks down to greet the new Ravenclaws aswell as sitting in his old seat on the table smiling a little.

14. Sin sits at her table and stays by herself

15. ( wow , away for a few days and this happened)

Nick sits at the griffindor table and pours himself some juice

16. Alejandria looks down the table, putting the ball back in her pocket.

17. -claps a a few people join Grifindor then continues staring around the room watching everyone-

18. Alejandria raises an eyebrow quizzically as she glances at the clappers before rolling her eyes.

19. (Is it too late to join?)

20. (Not really you haven't missed much but wall the maker to make sure)