How to make people want to talk to you

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MesozoicStray, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Why would you want that

Sansa, Buwbuw, Jona and 6 others like this.
  2. Coz its boring talking to no one

3. Hit people 🌚

Buwbuw likes this.
  4. I mean you can’t make people want to talk to you.

5. Lock them up in a cage

Muschi likes this.
  6. /delete sinse this is pointless then

7. 7.8 billion people in the world. If you can’t find someone that wants to talk to you then it’s called a Fail.

8. Put on a female avi lmao

Sansa, Buwbuw, Smartass and 1 other person like this.
  9. I wanna talk to people not have horny pedos coming at me tryna beg for nudes

This_Is_Jessie, Sansa and Muschi like this.
  10. sell fake nudes

Buwbuw and Muschi like this.
  11. No im gonna do a real job

12. Wear and advertise that you are interested in certain things and they will probably talk to you about them.

Dinos and cars aren't the most popular topics but I think ur settimg youtself up to find someone who is interested in the same thing

Muschi likes this.
  13. Im not rich enuf to buy actul propr branded stuff

14. Oh I thought you meant in game.

Making your own art is a really good way to do that as well. It shows dedication and interest in that thing. Make your own dinos and cars and whatever else you like to talk about.

Do you have a list of things you like to talk about? I'm sure I could come up with some ideas for specific ones.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Well i mean both irl and games. When you said wear i thort you was meaning clothes. Idk what i like to talk about ive never talked for very long apart from when wastd n i dont remember fuck all from that n the only other times i remember talking lots it was just sextng not normal talking

16. If you’re talking about irl be friendly and open. Show interest in others and ask them questions about their interests and see if there’s anything that will start a conversation. Join groups or classes, maybe if there’s any coworkers where you work ask if they want to grab a coffee or go to a lowkey restaurant or anything aha.

Kefo likes this.
  17. Im curius to try coffee but at the same time scared to. Im already hypo enuf on my own. N not rich enuf to go to a restaurant coz its like $30+ for 1 meal + gas to get there. I don't have a job again now tho it ended about 1 month ago

18. Im sure there are people who are a fan of the flintstones too.

Buwbuw likes this.
  19. Im not old enuf to remember much of that. I remember the dino n the car n thats it. Nothing of what happened or anything