How To Find Bots

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Doctor-Volts, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Yes there are bots and you can recognize them pretty easily by just looking at there name, clan, tutors and wall.

I noticed that most bots have an number behind there name like ***1 in most cases the exact same name does exits but than followed with an higher number.

All bots doesn't have a clan, tutors and doesn't responds to your massages that you put on there wall.

But watch out I noticed a bug in those bots!

I had double stats (9000k combined) compared to that bot in all ways i had all items filled up to a thousand a piece and tutors up to 500k on straight and intelligent and still they blown thourgh my defense with every hit, i rarely could break thourgh its defense

The one that whas bugged at the time was/is called dristres3

I notified the devs about it so it's probaly fixt or going to be fixt

I wish you guys lots of fun with the game and bots

Take Care,

BodyI2ocker/Heaven-Imp

2. Thanks it's my first forum post hope you liked it

3. Nice one.

Everyone, please remember that bots were place into the game to allow players to farm them initially, but as you grow, the bots will start returning hits, and will punch through all your defenses, no matter how much you have.

At this point of the game you should be battling other players and not battling bots, unless you are in LB, and can't find anyone else to battle except your fellow LBers. Lol

Good post...
    I'm just adding to it. 

4. Thanks male! It's very appreciated 

5. Most of the bots are deleted. So really you have to farm other players

6. Late post there no bots anymore

7. Hahaha really are they gone? yeah I know it's pretty late I saw recently a guy asking about it in the forums so I made this one to help others

8. U know where to find botsTELL ME!!! I miss them so much

9. Bots are gone. D: they were awesome when they were around. now shopping for allies is so expensive and hard