How to check who's active hitter in parties and who's not.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by GodNDevil, Aug 20, 2021.

• I got lost what’s the answer ? You need an alt account to do what ???

1. Need alt account to make alts that alts will manage alts of the alts to creat a new alt which will be the alt of the 1st alt which was created to make alts which can create alts to make alts to manage alts thats used for making alts for alts alternatively.

2. If you’re only hitting twice you’re not making a very big contribution to the club. SO if the club wants people that will be on all day, they’re allowed to make that call. Doesn’t mean you have to be on all day lol

3. If club need to find a all day active member noo ned to set hunt drop target.
    No need to kick then who can't fullfill the drop target.
    People have real life. Its just a game.
    And if you are kicking member for not completing hunt drop target stop saying we help to grow and com join us.

Post banner like "only all time active people join us we will kick if u don't filling the hunt drop targets. No need to join if r busy in real life, we want to make our club best. If you r busy in real life sont play PIMD"
    And obviously ask 50mcs people who can join and give club a big contribution.
    No need to show kindness to newbies
    Coz they r noob and evey new player takes atleast 6months to know this game.

SOMTHING LIKE THAT

4. Better ask for donations intrested of contribution. I saw new comers burn all their dns to complete a party of a new club or when party is in danger.
    Then after somedays admins kicked them for not fulfilling targeted drops.

5. Forceing players to fullfill drop target is forcing them to play pimd.
    If you can't understand situations of a beginner plz stop opening shit clubs with shit rules.

6. If 2 , 3 party get forfeited ATA wont delete your club.

If you have sympathy for beginners let them stay , grow and keep them with you and share yo experience with them don't be hungry for club name and fame etc.

7. I mean i only got time to hit 2 parties max a day if that. And i still manage to get well over 4k drops which is the standard for smaller clubs with a drop target. If you cant even manage 4k drop target over 2 weeks then better for you to just merc around anyway for lbh instead of perming somewhere

8. Thats best ,
    Its best to hop than get kicked.
    It will help to collect awards quickly, meet new peeps, refreshments and its good for collecting knowledge.

When ever i get perm into a club i feel like im a frog inside a well and its my world.

9. I was unaware that you took this THAT seriously lol and I don’t, so imma step back from this pointless discussion. I guess it’s a good thing people can join whatever clubs they want, that means you can find one that doesn’t require specific Hunt drops. On that note, I’m out ✌🏼