How to check who's active hitter in parties and who's not.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by GodNDevil, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Hi, I don't like doing good things like how I'll do now but I know there might be people whom want to check who's active or not in their clubs, so bcs I'm tired of explaining it each time, I'll just post here what strategy to use.
    -when someone new joins your club, make his tag, the date when that person joined, so you can know how much he's been in the club.
    -make your requirements per Hunt based on the side drops(these can be earn only from hitting potds and ec parties), not the main Hunt drops (which besides ec/potd parties can be earn from lite boxes, timer boxes, open boxes with keys), bcs they can easily make those requirements of 6-8k drops per hunt.
    - I suggest to use the following requirements per Hunts:
    1 week hunt- 500 side drops;
    2 week hunt- 1.5k side drops (finish 1st side drop)
    3 weeks- finish 1st side drop and 500k 2nd side drop
    - by making their tags the date when they joined, you can check on them and see what they did during the whole hunt and instead of having players inactive in your club, you can make space for lbh spaces.
    - after 1 hunt or 2 hunts if you see they're doing the requirements you can change their tags to what you want, then will be easier to check on them at the end of the hunt.

2. Nice but looks like a copy pasted and added with extra lame spices.

3. Idk if someone else did it, I only know that's how I do it, whom wants to use it okay, whom doesn't, still okay.

4. Make a guide on how to create alts for beginners! Yo!

5. Its on most of the club walls
    Specifically noob clubs wall
    Who think players don't have real life,
    In my think of view its like forceing a player to stay active or will be get kicked outta club.
    Collecting those targeted drop is easy for a big stat player but not for a newcomer
    So it will be better to recruit 5mcs players in club.

New players not getting clubs coz of low stats and if they get a club they r being forced to COLLECT 1 week hunt- 500 side drops;
    2 week hunt- 1.5k side drops (finish 1st side drop)
    3 weeks- finish 1st side drop and 500k 2nd side drop bla bla bla if they fail admin drop them.

Totally disappointing and rude , discouragement aswel.

If club owners can't help newcomers kicking them for not fulfilling targeted drops then they mus close the club.

#NO_SUPPORT_TO_THOSE_CLUBS_WHICH_KICK_MEMBETS_FOR_NOT_FULFILLING_TARGETED_DROPS.

6. Beginners are getting soo much misguided so they leaving game

Now game is full of alts.

Big bulls r somuch busy boosting their accounts that they don't have time to answer to a newcomer.

PIMD is now Full Of Alts.

Or, some of they try to manipulate for their own needs.

#No_Need_of_a_Alt_making_Thread.
    #strong_getting_Stronger
    #newcomers_R.I.P

7. I said for clubs that want active hitters, ofc if are newbies the pres should know it's a difference, and no, you don't need to waste your time here to finish 1st side drops. No, if they just park and even after the newbies get help and explain what should they do and still don't do it, then the pres can do what he wants.
    If you are so kind, go make a club and help the newbies.
    The tips I've said above are for people that want an active club, I've had my own club, I was telling each newbie how to get max plunder and how to upgrade etc, I would likely have a newbie that's active hitter than a 5mcs that is not active.

8. T
    Then y the fk you giving targets. If they r active they will hit party if not they not. If you don't wana mske yo club a parking lot then don't recuirt new players . Its not that bad to post for lbh.

9. Offfoo i forgot about merc tax. If people come for lbh maybe you can ask for a little club donation coz you allowing them to hit lb in yo great club.

10. Most the players that park are not newbies but the alts of big stats players. I'm giving targets bcs I can. I didn't post this to argue with someone I don't care about, whom wants to do so, then do it, who doesn't, don't 🤷🏻‍♂️. End of the argument, I have better things to do.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  11. Its also show last active details in club member list as i i know only admins can see that. If its showing a player is inactive for more than 3 days definitely kick him/her.
    (Might be an alt) or (left game)
    If you r that kind and helping beginners you wouldn't say about hunt drop target.
    Seems like you just want yo club gets a good name and fame get a spot in lb thats all..

12. Who in tf would gift a club for being “allowed” to hit lbh 😂😂 they’re helping the club finish party. Parties finished sooner, means more parties get done. Hunt drops make sense, if you want a club that’s going to be successful you need people that hit parties and play a lot. I don’t always play a lot, so I don’t mind being dropped from clubs while I’m gone. It’s not a big deal lol let the people who spend their life’s here build clubs with other people doing the same. Who cares. But what’s up with you and this tax bs? Lol who tf would pay this? 😂

ALittleBirdie likes this.
  13. Some people asks

14. You have to pay ticket fare to get into a historical monument

15. And I guess you gotta be on enough to make Hunt drop requirements if you wanna stay in a successful club 🤷🏻‍♀️

16. How hunt fullfiing hunt drop makes sense?
    It gives reward to club?
    Clubs need to complete party thats all.

17. For what ? If i get into a club and only i can hit 2 times in every pary coz im busy in real but im hitting every party and active everyday why the fk i should get kicked?

18. Is this an alt within an alt talking to another alt about what the other alt said and the alt belonging to original alt is having a conversation with the alt of the alt and the other alt and does mean I’m.an.alt.

19. Alternatively all alts are alts when another alts talking with other alts to make sure another alts seems like an alts which can be a alts of the other alts.